Bundesliga 2019/20 (5 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

BayernFan

Feb 17, 2016
Soulless garbage. Empty stadium football is a joke and the need to rush such a pointless activity like football back during the middle of a global pandemic is an absolute joke.
Ze Germans seems to have it under much better control than many of their neighbouring countries.

While I agree it’s kinda soulless without any fans in the stands do I not think they’re rushing it trough. Football means so much to so many people, so during all this they can get a break again and feel something is kinda back to normal.

Personally I don’t think Im gonna watch Bayerns matches as I just saw some highlights from the Dortmund - Schalke game and it looked dull to me.

But if many other people see it in a different way then I fully understand so. And if the situation is under relative control in Germany then why not resume?

Personally I think France and Holland shot themselves in the foot by cancelling their own leagues already instead of giving it some more time to find a solution like they do in Germany.

kao_ray

Feb 28, 2014
This virus can be a problem for the next 2-3 years. There isn't a vaccine for the other coronaviruses so the odds are not good for a Covid 19 vaccine.
Everybody is in uncharted territory and we have to find a way to keep on going. Good luck to the Bundesliga, I think they are doing the right thing, but only time will tell.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
This virus can be a problem for the next 2-3 years. There isn't a vaccine for the other coronaviruses so the odds are not good for a Covid 19 vaccine.
Everybody is in uncharted territory and we have to find a way to keep on going. Good luck to the Bundesliga, I think they are doing the right thing, but only time will tell.
other coronaviruses doesn't cause serious illnesses and pandemics, so my uneducated guess is that lab's didn't even start to work on vaccines. i remain optimistic about a vaccine.

kao_ray

Feb 28, 2014
other coronaviruses doesn't cause serious illnesses and pandemics, so my uneducated guess is that lab's didn't even start to work on vaccines. i remain optimistic about a vaccine.
AIDS is a coronavirus. Also SARS, MERS

Nah, HIV is a retrovirus

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)