Bundesliga 2017/18 (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

BayernFan

Feb 17, 2016
Serie A is still a "one horse league" no matter how you rate this team to Bayern's.
:tup:

Until there is a different winner that also my view on it, same in Germany

Bayern Munich and Juventus have dominated their own leagues so hard especially in recent years so all fans from other clubs will probably always have this view even when the dominance is broken eventually

Buy on AliExpress.com

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
Serie A is still a "one horse league" no matter how you rate this team to Bayern's.
I'm not comparing this team to Bayern. One horse league if you consider who wins it time after time. But if you look at the competition itself and how the other teams fare at least this season, you can see they're doing pretty good for themselves regardless of how we're doing. Championship is healthy because you can see other teams racking up lots of points and competiting for the title (if it's stay the same until the end), not bending over and capitulate the title.

Winning the title in March = no competition. Win it in May (for example), and there is.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
I'm not comparing this team to Bayern. One horse league if you consider who wins it time after time. But if you look at the competition itself and how the other teams fare at least this season, you can see they're doing pretty good for themselves regardless of how we're doing. Championship is healthy because you can see other teams racking up lots of points and competiting for the title (if it's stay the same until the end), not bending over and capitulate the title.

Winning the title in March = no competition. Win it in May (for example), and there is.
:tup: One would think it's not THAT hard to understand...

Hængebøffer

Jun 4, 2009

They're doing pretty good, but so are we and we're no where near full mode. We're even doing better than usual, but even experts are saying that we're abnormally struggling.

BayernFan

Feb 17, 2016

Last season Bayern won the Bundesliga in the last days of april, in 2016 it was won on the 7th of may, 2015 it was in the last days of april as well. 2014 and 2013 we won it very early i agree, but have in mind those Bayern teams were a machine especially 2013.

In 2013 we steamrolled not only the Bundesliga but whole of Europe, that Bayern team was one of the best in history of the CL

BayernFan

Feb 17, 2016
Mostly we do yes. A bayern on 70 percent can beat 8 out of 10 of the BL teams on most occasions.

Thats also why i said the other day i wanted us to lose out on the title in a year to come. Might sound weird saying that as a fan, but we always been best when we lost the title, the year after we often played some crazy football

2013 is a good example of that, but that was also cause of the lost "finale dahoam"

But honestly its also my impression Juventus dont have to play that well often to win Serie A games

BayernFan

Feb 17, 2016
Or maybe it's because they want to win the CL. It's nothing different from our case.
I remember you posted something about Milan and that they were putting all their focus on the CL from the early/mid 2000´s, where Juventus had more focus on Serie A

Think it was in a interview, Carlo Ancelotti and Preben Elkjær. Just before Bayern played Arsenal last year

- - - Updated - - -

:p

[video=twitter;926910333339471872]https://twitter.com/jamesdrodriguez/status/926910333339471872[/video]

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
I remember you posted something about Milan and that they were putting all their focus on the CL from the early/mid 2000´s, where Juventus had more focus on Serie A

Think it was in a interview, Carlo Ancelotti and Preben Elkjær. Just before Bayern played Arsenal last year

- - - Updated - - -

:p

[video=twitter;926910333339471872]https://twitter.com/jamesdrodriguez/status/926910333339471872[/video]
Heyneckes will he stay for only this season or it depends on the results

BayernFan

Feb 17, 2016
Its hard to say.

As a fan i definitely hope he will stay for yet another year, but we will see. He is an older man, so i doubt it

Talking about Dortmund - Bayern, still remember these games as if they were yesterday

And then offcourse this one :heart:

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Its hard to say.

As a fan i definitely hope he will stay for yet another year, but we will see. He is an older man, so i doubt it

Talking about Dortmund - Bayern, still remember these games as if they were yesterday

And then offcourse this one :heart:

It is sad that Dortmund are going through a crisis

piotrr

Мodеrator
Sep 13, 2011
#sturarocontent

[video=gfycat;ImperturbableWetAlpineroadguidetigerbeetle]https://gfycat.com/ImperturbableWetAlpineroadguidetigerbeetle.mp4[/video]

Nostradamus

Dec 12, 2012
I dont think Heynckes is interested in managing Bayern for longer than this season. Its an exception that he was so kind to take over. I wouldnt mind though.

Nagelsmann or Tuchel r going to be his successor. Unfortunately, Bayern r not easy to predict anymore..tough to think like lunatics.

- - - Updated - - -

It is sad that Dortmund are going through a crisis
Time to fire that fraud Bosz, but obviously the Watzke buddy clique r refusing to recognize that they fecked up totally last season by slamming Tuchel with their disgusting comments and behaviour.

Also time to get rid of the wannabe leaders like Schmelzer, Sahin, Castro & Co. with their shit performances and their pussy character.

Serves them somehow right, but it makes the BL more and more boring even Hoeneß and Rummenigge trying their best to feck it up themselves.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
I dont think Heynckes is interested in managing Bayern for longer than this season. Its an exception that he was so kind to take over. I wouldnt mind though.

Nagelsmann or Tuchel r going to be his successor. Unfortunately, Bayern r not easy to predict anymore..tough to think like lunatics.

- - - Updated - - -

Time to fire that fraud Bosz, but obviously the Watzke buddy clique r refusing to recognize that they fecked up totally last season by slamming Tuchel with their disgusting comments and behaviour.

Also time to get rid of the wannabe leaders like Schmelzer, Sahin, Castro & Co. with their $#@! performances and their pussy character.

Serves them somehow right, but it makes the BL more and more boring even Hoeneß and Rummenigge trying their best to feck it up themselves.
Which league is more competitive between serie a and bundesliga

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)