Bundesliga 2017/18 (4 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

BayernFan

Feb 17, 2016

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
To me Bundesliga and Serie A is just as much one horse races, when you have the same winner the last 5 and 6 years in a row - despite point differences

So i agree with him
In Serie A there is competition at the moment whereas there is none in Bundesliga. Regardless of if it's Juve that ends up the champion, this year's championship is contested and competitive, therefore not a one horse race. Juve's not even second.

BayernFan

Feb 17, 2016
In Serie A there is competition at the moment whereas there is none in Bundesliga. Regardless of if it's Juve that ends up the champion, this year's championship is contested and competitive, therefore not a one horse race. Juve's not even second.
ATM there is yes, but if Juventus ends up winning the title for the 7 time in a row its a one horse race, just as much as in Bundesliga with Bayern

No difference there really

Also dont forget just a month ago Bayern were trailing to both Dortmund and Leipzig also if i remember it right. Things can change very fast, but i agree the competition in the Bundesliga these years aint that big

Hængebøffer

Jun 4, 2009
"at the moment"

You're right. And at the moment form is pretty much irrelevant as long as we're not losing every week. Our club is in total control.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
No.

Bayern will win the league with closed eyes, even if they drop points left and right. That's a one horse race.

We can't afford that, just like last season, because unlike in germany there are two strong teams chasing us.

So even if we win it again, it's not a one horse race. It's a three horse race and we just happen to be even stronger than a already very strong Napoli.

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
Bs. That's only build on your personal opinion and Juve fans love to downgrade our own dominance based on European results.
Nothing to do with downplaying Juve's dominance, if we have more of a chance to win it that doesn't mean the championship can't be or isn't contested.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)