Build/Predict Your Juve (27 Viewers)

rakib567

Apr 27, 2013
Why would we want Sancho now that we have Yildiz?
We need 4 good options on the wings. I guess we have to judge Yildiz for the rest of the reason. I would change the formation now to a 343 tbh given that Pogba/Fagioli are out and we dont have great options in the midfield. I think kostic is too predictable and we should start to phase him out. Mckennie is doing great on this RWB role and Weah will grow into this role we have solid options there. Iling and Cambiaso is miles better than Kostic.

Switching to a 343 with Yildiz as start on LW, Chiesa on the RW (played best on the right under pirlo) and Vlahovic.

Sczcesny
Gatti Bremer Danilo
McKennie Locatelli Rabiot Iling
Chiesa Vlahovc Yildiz

Rumours of us selling Soule are ridiculus, he ridiculed the whole right side of the field against us and is doing amaing things at frosinone. We should keep him next year

I mention even Scalvini but we had an amazing defender in Dragusin who is showing his worth on the left side of CB defence. exactly what we needed now. Why keep rugani when we could have had him! he is easily a 20-30mil pleayer now. We need to stop with these ruganis desciglios and play youth if we dont want to spend money

Jun 16, 2020
Vlahovic - Chiesa
Yildiz - Soule
Fagioli
Adzic
Cambiaso - Rabiot - Locatelli - McKennie
Kostic/Iling - Barrenechea - X - X
Danilo - Bremer - Gatti
Huijsen - Rugani - X
Tek
Perin
Next year without a lot of effort we could have quite a nice team. Might change a few things here such as McKennie as CM and Cambiaso as RWB. Signing Samardzic or another AM wouldn’t hurt either.

Some players should prove that they’re worthy of staying (Weah, Miretti, Caviglia), while we should probably sell Kean and perhaps Milik. Others like Pogba and De Sciglio just have to leave. Iling vs Kostic for a place next year is a interesting battle aswel.

It would really be a luxury if Nonge settles himself in the coming months. We could use a strong and athletic player who’s able to provide in our attack, someone with comparable characteristics as Pogba.

TheLaz

Oct 6, 2011
- Chiesa won't renew unless leadership commits to a style of football more suited to his skills: playing with wingers and more offensively?
- Rabiot has proven top class this season so far and if he continues it's almost certain that he will be entertained by big money move
- Vlahovic should be sold if anyone comes close to matching the asking price. I hope Chelsea make a bid now in January
- If we can get 30mil for Iling Jr I think the club will take it. And should
- Favor Cambiaso over Kostic! Kostic is only getting worse and worse and is tactially hard to fit in
- Soule and Berrenchea should stay on loan until end of season and get the chance next year
- We need 4 wingers when we start the new season: Chiesa + Yildiz + (Soule?) + (who else?)
- I actually think Milik would be a great striker in a 433/4231, but we need someone who is a little more athletic. A poor mans Osimhen..

Gigiventus

Mar 3, 2017
Far too many uncertainties to predict what we will look like after next summer. I would like to see a mezzala and a RB signed at least, with some players returning from loans. Alex Sandro is certain to leave. Weah hasn't really shown much. McKennie is fine now but I would still prefer to play with proper midfielders.

I don't know who the mezzala should be, for right back my first pick would be Kayode of Fiorentina. That kid looks fantastic. We are seeing some nice fullbacks from the youth teams and Kayode is a good profile to fix our back 4 issues. No discounts from Fiorentina though.

Chiesa - Vahovic - Soule
Kean - Milik - Yildiz
Rabiot - Locatelli - X
Nonge - Barrenechea - Fagioli
Cambiaso - Gatti - Bremer - Danilo
Kostic - Rugani - Hujsen - Kayode
Szczesny
Perin​

maxi

Aug 31, 2006
Far too many uncertainties to predict what we will look like after next summer. I would like to see a mezzala and a RB signed at least, with some players returning from loans. Alex Sandro is certain to leave. Weah hasn't really shown much. McKennie is fine now but I would still prefer to play with proper midfielders.

I don't know who the mezzala should be, for right back my first pick would be Kayode of Fiorentina. That kid looks fantastic. We are seeing some nice fullbacks from the youth teams and Kayode is a good profile to fix our back 4 issues. No discounts from Fiorentina though.

Chiesa - Vahovic - Soule
Kean - Milik - Yildiz
Rabiot - Locatelli - X
Nonge - Barrenechea - Fagioli
Cambiaso - Gatti - Bremer - Danilo
Kostic - Rugani - Hujsen - Kayode
Szczesny
Perin​
Agree with mostly everything but I'm not sure Danilo is really cut out for the RB role anymore. In an ideal world we'd go for someone like Frimpong but he's probably prem bound. As for the RCM position I think Samardzic could be converted into a B2B mid as opposed to an AM.

Jun 16, 2020
I'd rather we come up with some sort of plan to have Chiesa put back on the wing. We have an excellent player and we're not playing to his strengths, it feels wasteful.
Although I don’t necessarily disagree, I won’t change the formation just to benefit one player. I don’t mind us going back to 433, in fact I’ve been saying that for quite some time now, but the 3 at the back allow us stability, while a pivot between Loca and Rabiot won’t work, therefore I think it would be smart to add a AM in a 3412. Chiesa has the freedom to roam around with a AM.

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
3-4-3, 4-3-3, or 4-2-3-1 :klin: :b81:
:euromax:
Although I don’t necessarily disagree, I won’t change the formation just to benefit one player. I don’t mind us going back to 433, in fact I’ve been saying that for quite some time now, but the 3 at the back allow us stability, while a pivot between Loca and Rabiot won’t work, therefore I think it would be smart to add a AM in a 3412. Chiesa has the freedom to roam around with a AM.
Then we have to ask the question of why are we buying players without having an actual plan of where to play them? We have one of the best wingers in the world and we don't play a formation with wingers. We just seem to random now.

singus

Sep 22, 2020
The best we can probably do right now is 3-4-3 (never gonna happen with fraud)

Yildiz - Vlaho - Chiesa

Cambiasso - Rabiot - Locatelli/Nonge - McKennie/Weah

Bremer - Gatti - Danilo

Ideally we should play with 4 in defense, but our backs suck and Allegri is too scared to do that too. Thats possible in next season though.
For now, we need to develop our key players and we need to start playing scalable football, no more pussy tactics.

Apr 9, 2015
Important things for next season in my opinion:

In:
- Top midfielder
- Left (wing)-back
- good performing young loanees.

Out:
- Alex Sandro
- Kostic
- Arthur
- Pellegrini
- Some players at a good offer, for example Kean/Milik/Mckennie

Extend:
- Extend Szczesny for lower wages as expected.
- Extend Rugani for lower wages as expected.
- Extend other important players.

Release:
- Pogba if its possible with the test results.

Rabiot is a doubt-case. If he wants to extend on a reduced salary he can stay, but otherwise I think he doens't deserve the high salary compared to other players.

I think this is a feasible plan and could be close to Guintoli's plans. Maybe Vlahovic will be sold for a good amount because he is earning a lot. The youngsters are on low wages and add dept to the squad. I don't think we can reach a semi-final CL with the squad but it will be the next step to perform on a higher stage. It is irresponsible to make huge transfers this summer, so I prefer to go slow and improve the squad on lower wages and a more sustainable way of becoming great again.

RKid1

Jun 29, 2020
I cant help but laugh at people wanting or thinking Allegri will switch to a 4-2-3-1 next season to fit Soule, Yildiz, and Chiesa into the starting lineup. It's insane for so many different reasons.

Rockets

Jul 26, 2022
I cant help but laugh at people wanting or thinking Allegri will switch to a 4-2-3-1 next season to fit Soule, Yildiz, and Chiesa into the starting lineup. It's insane for so many different reasons.
To me it's because
1) none of our cbs has proved themselves that they are comfortable in a four-men defense
2) double pivot (at least under Allegri 2.0) doesn't seem to work for our midfielders
3) no proper fullbacks bar Cambiaso
And it's 1>2>3 in that order.

Combine all three our defensive stability relies largely on the numerical advantage in the defensive third, it won't be easy and it might even be unnecessary to change this system. Plus one can also argue that the current squad is built for 3-5-2, we'll need an overhaul if we want to switch to a 4-2-3-1, maybe less changes for a 4-3-3.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 26)