Luca

Apr 22, 2007
With the current crop I think maybe max should go for the Christmas tree

goalie
Cuadrado Bremer Danilo kostic
Locatelli rovella miretti
Di Maria pogba
Vlahovic
It’s a shame Rovella and Fags will be most likely loaned out. Call me mad, but I’d be interested in seeing all 3 play some sort of diamond with Loca. We’d die on the width with the fullbacks though. I’m not sure between Miretti and Fagioli who would be better as the CAM at this point.

Rovella
Loca Fags
Miretti

The thing which strikes me most about Miretti is his vision on the pitch, it really stands him apart from players like Rabiot and McKennie.

I think Fagioli would be especially useful against certain teams too, he read the spaces well and can play one-twos in tight spaces whilst being mobile to effectively mix it in with the forwards. We saw him do it plenty in preseason.

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
Done deal bro. But even with current crop there's no way an old fashioned Italian is going to play two kids in the middle. No way
I’m afraid you are right to be honest

- - - Updated - - -

It’s a shame Rovella and Fags will be most likely loaned out. Call me mad, but I’d be interested in seeing all 3 play some sort of diamond with Loca. We’d die on the width with the fullbacks though. I’m not sure between Miretti and Fagioli who would be better as the CAM at this point.

Rovella
Loca Fags
Miretti

The thing which strikes me most about Miretti is his vision on the pitch, it really stands him apart from players like Rabiot and McKennie.

I think Fagioli would be especially useful against certain teams too, he read the spaces well and can play one-twos in tight spaces whilst being mobile to effectively mix it in with the forwards. We saw him do it plenty in preseason.
Yea I’d love to see that too.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009

Rovella
Loca Fags
Miretti

We're going to play multiple fags at once? I'd say that's an unfair advantage :D

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
This should be our starting eleven without Pogba and Chiesa

Szczesny
Danilo-Bonucci-Bremer-De Sciglio
Rabiot-Paredes-Locatelli
Di Maria-Miretti
Vlahovic​

Kostic and Cuads first change subs

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
This should be our starting eleven without Pogba and Chiesa

Szczesny
Danilo-Bonucci-Bremer-De Sciglio
Rabiot-Paredes-Locatelli
Di Maria-Miretti
Vlahovic​

Kostic and Cuads first change subs
Can Allegri just convert Kostic to a LB or play Rabiot as LB, The sight of De Sciglio or Alex Sandro in our lineups gives me the shivers.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 5, Guests: 23)