Build/Predict Your Juve (26 Viewers)

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
Why is nobody talking about leftbacks ffs. Yall believe in Pellegrini?
Because we have 4 LB options and none of them are moving... We better not make the same mistake of 'buying first' and then being stuck with our garbage again. We can't fix everything in one mercato so let's postpone LB untill AS leaves next season. By then we'll also know if Pellegrini is good enough to stay or not.

rainhard

May 5, 2004
Because we have 4 LB options and none of them are moving... We better not make the same mistake of 'buying first' and then being stuck with our garbage again. We can't fix everything in one mercato so let's postpone LB untill AS leaves next season. By then we'll also know if Pellegrini is good enough to stay or not.
And by then we will missed out on the scudetto again. regret will always come later, if it comes early it is not regret it is registration

Karim30

Allegri is back, life is back.
May 6, 2012
And we will know more about Cambiasso as well.

Jun 16, 2020
The problem might solve itself, with some luck we’ll have Pellegrini and Cambiaso next year, and Turicchia on loan in Serie A or B for (perhaps) the year after. That’s why I wanted us to sign Molina, RB needs more focus although the current quality is higher there.

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
And by then we will missed out on the scudetto again. regret will always come later, if it comes early it is not regret it is registration
No, we won't. Newsflash: Serie A will again be won by an 'imperfect' team.

- - - Updated - - -

The problem might solve itself, with some luck we’ll have Pellegrini and Cambiaso next year, and Turicchia on loan in Serie A or B for (perhaps) the year after. That’s why I wanted us to sign Molina, RB needs more focus although the current quality is higher there.
Think so too. I actually found it really dumb to not freeze out Alex Sandro and keep Cambiaso. He probably makes about 1 million...

Last edited:

IlCapitano

Dec 16, 2012
I'd rather Rovella instead of Paredes but it seems like it is happening. My dream of an ending to the mercato:

Woj/Perin/Pinsoglio
Danilo/Cuadrado/De Sciglio---Bremer/Gatti---Pau Torres/Bonucci---Gaya/Sandro/De Sciglio
Zakaria/McKennie/Miretti---Locatelli/Paredes/Miretti/Fagioli---Pogba/Fagioli/Locatelli
Di Maria/Zaniolo/Cuadrado---Vlahović/Kean/Zaniolo---Chiesa/Kostić/Di Maria​

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
I think hes a good bench option compare3d to what we have now. Is he not an upgrade?
No, he isn't.

- - - Updated - - -

I'd rather Rovella instead of Paredes but it seems like it is happening. My dream of an ending to the mercato:

Woj/Perin/Pinsoglio
Danilo/Cuadrado/De Sciglio---Bremer/Gatti---Pau Torres/Bonucci---Gaya/Sandro/De Sciglio
Zakaria/McKennie/Miretti---Locatelli/Paredes/Miretti/Fagioli---Pogba/Fagioli/Locatelli
Di Maria/Zaniolo/Cuadrado---Vlahović/Kean/Zaniolo---Chiesa/Kostić/Di Maria​
Close to what I'd like to see, but I doubt we go for Pau and Gaya. I hope we can somehow intercept Tottenham's bid for Udogie, and bring him in next season along with SMS.

A realistic and positive end to this mercato session would see us bring in both Kostic and Zaniolo, avoiding the likes of that Parisian Parasite.

If Juve 2023-2024 looks anything like this, we could be contenders on all fronts:

Woj-Danilo-Bremer-Gatti?-Udogie-Locatelli-Pogba-SMS-Zaniolo-Vlahovic-Chiesa

So much pace, talent and physicality.

Fellas

Farsopoli
Jun 13, 2005
Realistic

Szczesny

Cuadrado Bonucci Bremer Alex Sandro

Locatelli Paredes Mckennie/Zakaria

Di Maria Vlahovic Kostic

Pogba, Chiesa when fit.

The thing that would raise the quality and the rating of the mercato is a LB. Udogie instead of Pellegrini and I would rate the mercato very highly.

Yeah the midfield is still a question mark, especially because of Pogbas injuries, but Fagioli and Miretti give me little hope. Paredes im not totally sold on, would rather see our young playets getting a chance.

I repeat fix the LB position!!!

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Realistic

Szczesny

Cuadrado Bonucci Bremer Alex Sandro

Locatelli Paredes Mckennie/Zakaria

Di Maria Vlahovic Kostic

Pogba, Chiesa when fit.

The thing that would raise the quality and the rating of the mercato is a LB. Udogie instead of Pellegrini and I would rate the mercato very highly.

Yeah the midfield is still a question mark, especially because of Pogbas injuries, but Fagioli and Miretti give me little hope. Paredes im not totally sold on, would rather see our young playets getting a chance.

I repeat fix the LB position!!!
That's a depressing lineup- underwhelming as fuck. It won't win shit, but should be enough to finish top 3.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 25)