Build/Predict Your Juve (17 Viewers)

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
Icardi will score loads of goals but him bringing the cunti-ness into the club is the issue.

More concerned about bonucci being in that up...

@GarfielD, I think the clause remains...right now he is worth $2 so boca can have the $1 if they want it. On a serious note...add a player like locatelli and allow bentancur to play in roles that better suit him and I think he will regain last seasons form quickly.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
I mean I'd ask about Barella but I'm more interested in what you did with Chiesa
forgot about him to be honest lol

I think I meant Chiesa instead of Cuads b/c I'm so used to Cuads being there on the right.

Depends on what Pirlo decides to play next season for a formation too but I don't even think Pirlo thinks that far ahead :grin:

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Because I'm stubborn.

- - - Updated - - -

How do you know?
How do I know they have the option? Or how do I know they will use the option? 1st one is a fact, 2nd one is common sense. In the 1out of Million chance that they don't take it, ask yourself, why would you want a Atalanta reject at Juventus?

- - - Updated - - -

But no worries we got Dragusin :diculo:

Jun 16, 2020
In: Gosens, Locatelli, Traore, Vlahovic, Zaniolo (unless he doesn’t recover well, let’s see what the Euro’s will bring)

Out: Ramsey, Sandro, players already away on loan

Ronaldo - Morata - Chiesa
Arthur - Locatelli - Bentancur
Gosens - Demiral - De Ligt - Cuadrado
Szczesny

Kulusevski - Vlahovic - Zaniolo
Rabiot/McK - Fagioli - Traore
Pellegrini - Chiellini - Bonucci - Danilo
Buffon​

Would be great if we could add Aouar instead of Bernardeschi.

Karim30

Allegri is back, life is back.
May 6, 2012
In: Gosens, Locatelli, Traore, Vlahovic, Zaniolo (unless he doesn’t recover well, let’s see what the Euro’s will bring)

Szczesny

Buffon​

Realistically not good enough. Swapping Benta with Mcdonald's will make it look much better tough.

Last edited:

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007

Szczesny

Buffon​

never gonna happen bro

Karim30

Allegri is back, life is back.
May 6, 2012
My to do list:

*GK: Don't do anything, just renew for Gigi and Pinsoglio, and ideally in 2022 we get a HG to replace Buffon (Audero maybe).

*Defence

1-LB: Sell Sandro+Frabotta and get Gosens. Keep one of Pellegrini (preferably) and Bernardeschi (if he miraculously shows that he can defend otherwise no).
2-RB: Not a priority we can survive another season, but we need someone to eventually take over from Cuadrado.
3-CB: Chiellini is currently my favorite player but it's time to retire. Sell Rugani he's pure plusvalenza. Sign a young promising CB (Verona's Lovato for example).

*Midfield:

1-Keep Arthur, Mcdonald's and Bentancur, the latter for a bench role as he doesn't command a high salary (relatively).
2-Sell Rabiot while he has some value.
3-Insert Fagioli in the deal to sign Locatelli to soften the financial blow and to give our kid a room for growth, but it's imperative to insert a buyback clause in the deal.
4-A marquee signing in the midfield if financially feasible (SMS maybe). De paul is ok as well since we are financially doomed.

*Attack:

1-Keep Cristiano, Klusevski and renew Morata's loan for another year and let's decide what to do in 2022 keeping a close eye on Haaland.
2-Sign a backup number 9 who can link up and open spaces for Ronaldo. I rate Giroud if we can persuade him to a 1 year contract with an option for another year, and I also like Muriel. Moise Kean is a great choice albeit an expensive one.
3-For Dybala, I'd keep him but only if we can find an agreement to renew his contract. If not, unfortunately we'd have to sell him for financial reasons but I have no idea who to replace him with, I just know it shouldn't be Icardi nor Depay.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Buffon​

If we had Zaniolo he'd easily walk into our starting Xi (injury-free). Putting him there is quite stupid because we'd pay very heavy in order to get him. Considering his injuries I'd say it's better to skip him, although it's a huge shame since he's the most talented Italian right now I'd say.

Also, Vlahovic should stay where he is and develop. I don't think he'll make it. Anyway, he'll probably try to shape his career at this stage and not warm our bench, so my guess is that he wants plenty of minutes and we wouldn't offer that.

Signing Gosens would be really great.

rakib567

Apr 27, 2013
433 alla liverpool

Sczcesny
Cuadrado Bonucci Deligt Gosens
Arthur Locatelli Aouar
Chiesa Dybala Ronaldo

Buffon
Danilo Demiral Dragusin Pellegrini
Bentancur Rabiot Mckennie
Kulusevski Morata Felix.Correa​

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)