Buffon happy at Juve (1 Viewer)

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
Dec 10, 2004
Juventus goalkeeper Gianluigi Buffon has played down rumours linking him with a possible move to Real Madrid in the summer.

The Italy international has only just returned to first team action after a lengthy lay-off, which was the result of a shoulder injury sustained last summer, along with a foot problem picked up in recent weeks.

The talented keeper made his comeback in the 1-0 league win over Reggina and has since made three other appearances, showing signs of the form which prompted Juventus to shell out a world record fee for a goalkeeper when he moved from Parma in 2001.

Deputising for Buffon at the start of the campaign was on-loan keeper Christian Abbiati from Milan, and he proved to be more than competent cover as Juventus continued to maintain their stable backline.

Rumours have suggested that the out-of-favour keeper would provide a cheap replacement, should the Old Lady cash in on Buffon to invest in new players.

However, Buffon is enjoying his time at Stadio Delle Alpi and is refusing to accept such talk.

"Me at Real Madrid? The truth is really far from everything that has been said and written," Buffon told Sky Italia.

"Last year, after having spoken a lot about Real Madrid, Juventus renewed my deal, maybe it happens also this time.

"Certain marriages like mine with Juve go forward or break apart from contracts."

Buffon is likely to be first choice for Italy during the World Cup this summer.

-Sky Sports

---------------------

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

is the whole world moving to Real?!?!? Bloody hell!

Buy on AliExpress.com

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Really. Buffon is getting all the sweet 'tang he needs down at Torino. What does he need Madrid for?! :rolleyes:

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
Capello,Buffon,Vieira and Zlatan?
those guys admire us,
i think before their night sleep, pray:
"when i grow big, i wonna be like Juventus"

WΏΏdy?

Dec 23, 2005
i think buffon should work on his goal scoring ability if he wants to go to real...coz all real wants r goal scorrers.....:lol:...

i think he is quite happy with doing what he loves at juve..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)