Buffon Clip (1 Viewer)

Dan

Back & Quack
Mar 9, 2004
looks like everyone didnt care enough to say a thing. Sorry i dont, but i would love to see it too!

OP
nosubstitute959
Jul 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #6
    Okaaay.........obviously no one has those. How about some footage of his debut in 95? I know...it's a more demanding request, but I have to try.

Help me out

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
    Jun 25, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by blackmint ] ++
    oh come on people its the best save ever.. surely it is here??
    His save on Ahns freekick in the World Cup was better.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by AndriesGobert ] ++
    His save on Ahns freekick in the World Cup was better.
    I hate to nitpick, but if you're talking about the cheeky rolled freekick to Buffon's left post, it was actually Hwang Sun Hong (scorer of the first goal against Poland) who took it :D

Just thought I'd let you know ;)

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
    Jun 25, 2003
    Oh alright then, I just thought it was Ahn. Yeah, you're right, he saved Ahns penalty kick. What an extremely dirty game that was. I never thought they'd actually sell football :D.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
    dirty in what way?

You mean the way Panucci and (I think) Coco grabbed two players by the shirts and literally dragged them to the ground?

Or something else?

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
    Jun 25, 2003
    You know, a penalty WAS given for that episode. Though Coco was blooded with impunity, Del Piero was elbowed in the face and Totti was sent off for getting taken down. And of course Tommassi's goal was disallowed, but that's only natural, it was an Italy goal.

The strangest thing was that Totti got his first yellow card because he elbowed someone, but not deliberately. When Moreno saw a Korean elbowing Del Piero in the face, clearly deliberately, he decided to give Del Piero a warning.

Dan

Back & Quack
    Mar 9, 2004
    I thought that was sarcasm, espacially cos you stuck many smileys around the place..sorry chummy ;)

gray

Apr 22, 2003
    Well I wasn't happy or anything, but I must admit I thought it was kind of amusing in a sick twisted way :devil:

Like it wasn't that hard, and San Paolo didn't bleed or anything, so it just looked funny. Of course if he had Coco-like injuries I'd be swearing at my own countryman ;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)