Buffon And The Rest Of The Team???? (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
Transfer Speculations (Serious Review)

Ok, we’re close to Serie A.
As far as I know, our only reinforcement is Salihamidzic,so far.

But yesterday, I watched Rai Due and the commentator asked Giovanni Gigli about Buffon’s future ? Gigli gave an imprecise answer, something like:”Our objective is Serie A”.He looked sooo powerless over that topic. That was not the first time to hear the speculations about Gigi’s future in Juve jersey.
It is not rational to stay with Juve in lower league, to give interview for the Champions League Magazine that you don’t regret for the decision to stay at the punished club because you love it , and than when your club enters Serie A to leave…It seems to me that we have a problem to keep Gigi.

Do you have any information about that??????

We need to keep Gigi ffs!!!!

Than,the commentator asked Gigli about Trezeguet,and Gigli said:”Well ,we will talk about that when we reach Serie A.”

I really can’t understand that way of thinking .Maybe someone can tell me more about the whole thing and about “Juve in Serie A” project.

The most important things for us are:
1- To keep vast majority of our current team (especially Buffon, Nedved, Del Piero, Trezeguet and Camoranesi)

2- To bring one solid central defender, and one midfielder.

But are we able to do that? What deter us?

What is the situation with Palladino, Bojinov, Marchionni and Paro? Are we gonna keep these players?

Here is the article they exposed at Rai Due,and you can see the graph representing the chances for Buffon’s future: Juve – 42%, inter - 30%...the problem is that I can’t see nothing from the text except the title and subtitle.
The question is: “Are we gonna watch Gigi (the guy I regarded as our future captain) in Juve jersey just a few games more in Serie B????”

Buy on AliExpress.com

HelterSkelter

Apr 15, 2005
I think so,yes.I was never confident of Buffon seeing out his entire career,or the majority of his career with us.He's the closest thing to an indispensable player we have,and i daresay,he's probably even more indispensable than Del Piero.But having said that,nothing can be done if he wants to leave.With the respect he showed us last season,i think its binding on us to show him respect his season too if he decides to quit.The positive part is that his trasnfer will generate a huge amount of cash which'll enable us to reinforice our team to a large extent.The emotional value that he brings to the team will be sorely missed ofcourse.

OP
giovanotti

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
  • Thread Starter #3
    I think so,yes.I was never confident of Buffon seeing out his entire career,or the majority of his career with us.He's the closest thing to an indispensable player we have,and i daresay,he's probably even more indispensable than Del Piero.But having said that,nothing can be done if he wants to leave.With the respect he showed us last season,i think its binding on us to show him respect his season too if he decides to quit.The positive part is that his trasnfer will generate a huge amount of cash which'll enable us to reinforice our team to a large extent.The emotional value that he brings to the team will be sorely missed ofcourse.
    So,definitely that story has some potential grounds...

Indeed he showed that he is not the guy that will leave the sinking boat,but I hope that we can keep him...he is ,as you said,indispensable.

Omair

Herticity
    Sep 27, 2006
    Personally, I think the management doesn't want to pressure any of the players now. Suppressing players may cause them to choke in games. It's a game for the management too, they will show more power once Serie A becomes a certainty.

sateeh

Day Walker
    Jul 28, 2003
    about Gigi i guess the good thing is that he wants to form an agreement with the club even if he leaves.He only wants the best deal for the club and for him if he leaves which is imo just great by him.

Abt the youngsters, well the only concrete player certainly staying is Palladino. IMO the other two that are close are Marchisio and Paro.The others will be a surprise if they are included in next year's squad.

Red

-------
    Nov 26, 2006
    Personally, I think the management doesn't want to pressure any of the players now. Suppressing players may cause them to choke in games. It's a game for the management too, they will show more power once Serie A becomes a certainty.
    :agree:

Also why should they always tell the press what is going on behind the scenes. I'm sure the club is doing everything in their power to keep the top players.

Juventinoo

Ertuğrul Oğlu Osman
    Oct 20, 2004
    It will not be the end of the world if Buffon left us, there is someone left us and he was more important than Buffon, Zinedine Zidane and what happened after, just we are like old days with new faces ....and the alternatives are there, of course not like Buffon 100% but they are there ...

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)