BT Juventus - Brescia Fulltime Video (1 Viewer)

gray

Apr 22, 2003
Thanks CINA, where did you get the torrent file from?

The site I usually get my torrents from didn't have the Juve match today :(

Ramin

vBookie Champion
Nov 18, 2003

Gray, is Maxxed football site working for you?.. it doesnt for me and always says the operation time is up.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
Yep, maxxed football is down.

This torrent works fine and the video quality is good, but halfway through the first half, they decided to show Premier League highlights for the next 25 minutes :irritate: I wanted to watch the first half, including the full buildup to the second goal :down:

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
Buildup? Do you know who you're supporting? TWe're Juventus, there was no buildup, just a long ball hoofed forward from the defence which Zlatan recieved up fron, dribbeled a player on the left, and crossed the ball to Trez, thats all the buildup there was. :D

gray

Apr 22, 2003
bah, fair enough, but I always like to see how the game is being played etc. at the time when we score a goal (i.e. were we dominating/under a spell of pressure/being forced into our own third)

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Ramin ] ++

Zlatan didnt even mean to cross it to Trez. It was a shot by him.
What goal, the first or second? There is no way the second goal was a shot, he was clearly passing it to Trez.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
I watched it a few times too, and I'm still undecided, but I'm leaning towards a cross at the moment.

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
Agreed, if he was shooting he would have shot to the near post, and that was impossible because a defender was blocking it.

Still, I do think he was a bit lucky, didnt look like the best of crosses.

Ramin

vBookie Champion
Nov 18, 2003

Its was definitly a shot. Just look at his body expresion after the shot/pass. Now you tell me, who fractures thier body like that just to throw a pass? .. he totally went for the goal.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Zlatan ] ++
Still, I do think he was a bit lucky, didnt look like the best of crosses.
We're talking about Trezeguet here; he doesn't need the best of crosses to score ;)

++ [ originally posted by Ramin ] ++
Now you tell me, who fractures thier body like that just to throw a pass?
Zlatan Ibrahimovic :strong:

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
Like I said, I dont think so, it would be over the top too shot from there, even for Zlatan. His bodily movement does look like he's shooting, but I think that's because he wanted to get some extra pace on the ball.

Either way, shot or no shot, it was a goal.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)