BT:Bre0-3 Juv Full Time (1 Viewer)

gray

Apr 22, 2003
thanks so much! Keep up the great work CINAalpizebra, you're gonna be a star around here.

btw which website do you get these links off; are they a chinese Juve fansite?

Nekton

Oct 22, 2001
Excellent stuff CINAalpizebra! I've had the idea quite a few times but never dared this :)

It seems I can't connect to the torrent though, was very interested in what quality the video was :undecide:

gray

Apr 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Nekton ] ++
It seems I can't connect to the torrent though, was very interested in what quality the video was :undecide:
You have to wait a while to connect to the torrent; I left it on all day, and when I got home it was 50% done (still downloading)

I think the video quality won't be that great, since it's 90+ minutes and only 253 MB, but it'd be hell trying ot download a match at such high quality, and I'd spend a fortune on blank DVDs to fit them all on :D If you've seen the other match that CINA posted (Moldova - Italy), the quality was watchable, but not something you'd stretch to your whole monitor ;)

++ [ originally posted by KappaBoy ] ++
I FU/CKING LOVE YOU

I had to work all day which was shit
so yea i missed it

THANKS!
No need to swear at him/her :D

gray

Apr 22, 2003
Emerson, why are you going around to all the video threads and undermining the work of the people who are uploading the videos man?? If you don't like it, don't download it ;)

_Emerson

Aug 13, 2004
Whats your problem, i was interessting to know it, cant dl it right now you see. But if it is that slow, then no thanks, others can just download for all i care, and i can say what i want for all you care ;)

gray

Apr 22, 2003
dude, if you're gonna download 253MB, you can't really expect to have lightning-fast speeds anyway; just leave it on overnight and when u leave the house; that's what I do :D

gray

Apr 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by _Emerson ] ++
yeah true :), but i prefer not to have the computer on when im away, you never know this antipirate hunters and hackers and crap.
so you're under the illusion that you sitting in front of the computer makes it harder for hackers to get into your computer, because you'll notice that way? :rofl:

:p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)