BT:Bre0-3 Juv Full Time (1 Viewer)

Feb 29, 2004
I got a yellow lights on my bittorent client. I know that means i have a firewall, but i have no idea how to turn it off since i didnt use any kind of firewalls. Probably my server does... Any idea on how to turn this server's firewall would be greatly appreciated....

_Emerson

Aug 13, 2004
++ [ originally posted by gray ] ++

so you're under the illusion that you sitting in front of the computer makes it harder for hackers to get into your computer, because you'll notice that way? :rofl:

:p
haha :D, gray use your head, you are at more risk if the computer stays connected 24/7, and downloading, in europe they are crazy about pirating.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by _Emerson ] ++
haha :D, gray use your head, you are at more risk if the computer stays connected 24/7, and downloading, in europe they are crazy about pirating.
you may have more of a window of time in which hackers can access your computer, but time isn't the issue here. Personally I feel safer when my computer's left on its own with all my security measures in place, rather than when I'm opening up ports and connections all over the world :)

btw downloading files hardly opens up my computer to external attacks, and I'm quite confident that I'm sufficiently equipped to deal with such low-level infiltration attempts ;)

I just thought it was funny because you sounded like you thought your physical presence in front of the computer would deter hackers in some way or another :p

PeeMaN

Apr 4, 2004
how do i download this bit torrent file thing?? when I click the link some forum shows up with a lot of symbols that i think is supposed to be in chinese... shall i click those links that i don't understand what means?

PeeMaN

Apr 4, 2004
++ [ originally posted by juventus2 ] ++
Downlaod ABC-Yet another BiTorrent client

and then open the file with ABC,then wait till it's downloaded.
okey... thanx. I did so, but then nothing happened...:confused:

gray

Apr 22, 2003
Okay people, here's what you need to do to download the match video:

Download and install a torrent client such as bittorrent or ABC. Go to the page that CINAalpizebra linked to, and there should be a link on that page, that points to a torrent file. Open that file using your torrent client, choose the folder you want to put the match video in, and you should be all set.

the relationship between torrents and the torrent client is sort of like:

.zip => winzip
.torrent => bittorrent / ABC

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)