Breaking News: Juve to reveal new player (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boudz

Mercato Tourist
Aug 1, 2002
Breaking News:
Capello is reported to have had it with Juve's recent performances, and he was recently quoted to saying "The players are not passing the ball enough to Zlatan, they have to understand he is the special one, only if we pass every ball to him then we can win the Champions league. I've had it, every day I lineup the team and have Zlatan stand in front of them, then everyone gets a turn to pass to him, after receiving the ball Zlatan dribbles past 7 sticks. SEVEN!!! I don't understand, don't the players see what i'm seeing? Thats it!! This weekend a new player will wear the Juventus jersey, and that player will be me!!! This way I can be sure that Zlatan will receive every ball. Like the old saying goes, you want something done, you gotta do it yourself!! Go Zlatan!!"

Buy on AliExpress.com

Hambon

Lion of the Desert
Apr 22, 2005
Source? and which one of our sub players has the attributes of Aimar/Riquelme or anyother star playmaker?? Please elaborate Mr. Capello...

OP
Boudz

Boudz

Mercato Tourist
Aug 1, 2002
  • Thread Starter #10
    hambon said:
    Source? and which one of our sub players has the attributes of Aimar/Riquelme or anyother star playmaker?? Please elaborate Mr. Capello...
    What?:confused:

OP
    Boudz

Boudz

Mercato Tourist
    Aug 1, 2002
  • Thread Starter #13
    oh okay, it was a breaking news story on CNN, and i think Capello would do an amazing job, he might even move Kovac 2 an attacking midfielder, this way he can pass the ball faster 2 Zlatan

OP
    Boudz

Boudz

Mercato Tourist
    Aug 1, 2002
  • Thread Starter #16
    He mentioned something about a new tactic where the juve players make a circle and hold hands while Zlatan is in the middle with the ball and the circle moves towards the goal while zlatan is bouncing the ball on his face. when next to the goal zlatan will be given 5 chances to get the ball into the goal.

Oct 3, 2004
    Good one Stripper!

I think we have one hell of anti-Capello/anti-Zlatan bandwagon here.

It's a shame we had such high expectations. Quite surprised at the huge disappointment. Plus the fact we didn't beat AC Milan this season to make it even.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)