Boxing (5 Viewers)

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Gotta think about the next check.

In regards to the fight, Conor did as well as he could've reasonably been expected to.
That's true, he held off a bit more then expected.

But a glaring wake up calls to the morons who expected him to win.

Skickat från min SM-G930F via Tapatalk

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
Expected it to go the distance with Floyd taking it. Mcgregor came off as a huge bitch in the interview Thi

Sendt fra min SM-G930F med Tapatalk

VuvuzelaBzz

Son of a Shepherd
Jun 23, 2013
That's true, he held off a bit more then expected.

But a glaring wake up calls to the morons who expected him to win.

Skickat från min SM-G930F via Tapatalk
Yeah, I'm not sure how so many casuals thought he had a real shot here, but the betting lines made it clear many did. The fight showed that even with all the X factors that could've rendered Floyd vulnerable, the gap in skill and experience was too great. An old, slow Floyd was willing to exchange and still won easily.

Overall this was a good fight for McGregor's brand though. To the casual it seemed like he was competitive outside his element against the best defensive boxer of all time. I suspect he made a fair few new fans.

Kopanja

Jul 30, 2015
I thought Connor won't make it past 7th. Floyd could've ended it in any round basically, but as always was too cautious. Connor is so bitchy though.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Betting on mayweather was like printing money. McGregor was out of his depth, mayweather only dragged it out this long to wear him down and for entertainment purposes, it could have finished a lot sooner. Unfortunately it makes McGregor look better than he is, what a fucking bum. I hope that shuts his gobby mouth

Klovn

#MakeTuzGreatAgain
Jul 28, 2011
What a pathetic loser, still butthurt over those 13 seconds

[video=twitter;901668806455681024]https://twitter.com/josealdojunior/status/901668806455681024[/video]

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)