Bondage (1 Viewer)

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
Jul 25, 2001
I get that we can't change our usernames just like that because it's annoying and, quite frankly, it pisses me off just as much as the next guy but why can't we change our usertitles anymore? It's like you hand a four year old a lollipop and then taketh it away again. Give us something to work with already, with the grey balls it's like we're wearing uniforms and nobody likes uniforms.

I know answering questions in the support forum isn't exactly a treat for you moderators but if you could get back to me asap that would be great cause I'm planning a ritual suicide for when I reach 30k posts etc

Buy on AliExpress.com

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Actually the moderators cannot even do anything about it. I don't know what happened but with the latest update, changing the user name disappeared. As for the user title I think Marty enabled changing that through the User CP, give it a look there and let me know.

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
thread title of bondage and elvin hasnt posted in here yet?what are the forums coming to?

now that i have stepped away from the fabby diary for a while i am thinking of changing my user title,any suggestions??

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
i know it is a cliche but how about Lawnchair Bes?or change the user title to lawnchair monster and have The Bes as user name?

Ahmedios

Nov 11, 2006
Jacques said:
Actually the moderators cannot even do anything about it. I don't know what happened but with the latest update, changing the user name disappeared. As for the user title I think Marty enabled changing that through the User CP, give it a look there and let me know.
Do you mean here the grey balls?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)