Blaise Matuidi (43 Viewers)

Dujj

Jun 4, 2017
Khedira only offers a 1/4 of what Blaise cam do :beer:
Impossible! People told me Khedira was better.

Not much time to watch football lately, but very happy for him. He always does his best wherever he goes.

And just like I said so many times here, he has like unlimited stamina despite his age, and a player like him was very needed in the midfield.

But no, there was those people telling me I was a freak thinking he would be a beast here.

I predicted he would be a starter by january 2018, but here we are with Matuidi becoming more, and more important game after game.

But Juventuz was not the worst place. Twitter was awfull with all those people telling me Matuidi was crap because before joining Juve he was playing in the infamous "farmers" league. Happened again a week ago.

Nota Bene: To not look down on players from the french league. There are diamonds there, and not only at PSG.

Et spéciale dédicace à l'enfoiré de Lyonnais qui m'avait accusé d'être un représentant du PSG qui essayait de survendre Matuidi ici pour m'en débarrasser tout en prétendant que j'inventais les news l'envoyant à la Juve.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Impossible! People told me Khedira was better.

Not much time to watch football lately, but very happy for him. He always does his best wherever he goes.

And just like I said so many times here, he has like unlimited stamina despite his age, and a player like him was very needed in the midfield.

But no, there was those people telling me I was a freak thinking he would be a beast here.

I predicted he would be a starter by january 2018, but here we are with Matuidi becoming more, and more important game after game.

But Juventuz was not the worst place. Twitter was awfull with all those people telling me Matuidi was crap because before joining Juve he was playing in the infamous "farmers" league. Happened again a week ago.

Nota Bene: To not look down on players from the french league. There are diamonds there, and not only at PSG.

Et spéciale dédicace à l'enfoiré de Lyonnais qui m'avait accusé d'être un représentant du PSG qui essayait de survendre Matuidi ici pour m'en débarrasser tout en prétendant que j'inventais les news l'envoyant à la Juve.
can you clarify whats going on in paris currently between neymar and the rest of the team please. ive read a lot of stuff and not sure what to believe

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 43)