Bitter Gallas calls Italy 'cheats' (7 Viewers)

3pac

Alex Del Mexico
May 7, 2004
Moggi D'Messiah said:
Shots on goal ratio. Italy hit the crossbar. Goal disallowed. and even scored. France? Had posession and what???

Bye! Bye!

Take Care ZZ! :D

Goal was offside. Watch the replay.

Italy hit the crossbar off a corner, which was their only offensive movement in the game, other than their goal, which was also off a corner.

France had about 5 good scorign opportunities, so simply saying they didn't is an absolutely worthless attempt to cover up for Italy's lack of quality football.

Buy on AliExpress.com

3pac

Alex Del Mexico
May 7, 2004
juventino19 said:
Buddy, who said its ok against Zidane? I never said anything about it being ok to be racist or call someone a terrorist. And who even knows what Materazzi even said for all you know he coulda said I was pounding your mother yesterday, so dont tell me about Zidane being racially abused until its proven, and dont come to these conclusions cuz all your doing is assuming and making yourself look dumb. And for another thing, if you dont like Italy why do you like Juventus, they are an italian team, if you dont like Italy go watch the French League or EPL. And you wanna talk about double standards and racism...how bout the "The Nigga" title you had going on...i believe your white, so just shut up, mind your own business and dont speak unless you have something smart or beneficial to say.
1. You didn't, however the other 95% of fans on this board feel that it's ok and Materazzi should be commended for his great tactic :disagree:

2. "The Nigga" was quite clearly a sarcastic joke, so don't go on about me being "dumb"

3. Saying I can't like Juve without supporting Italy is the single stupidest thing I've read yet.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Sir Sebastian said:
In reality, refs should judge the severity, however in fifa's rules there is absolutely nothing about "severity" of fouls resulting in penalties. There is simply a list of infractions, which when occuring in the penalty area, result in a penalty.

That was 100% penalty, however Malouda's was quite clearly not, but they more or less even out, although games still shouldn't be thought of that way.

man hat the fuck are u talking about?
I have been reading all your crap since Italy won the final but it seems that you cant go over it.

Since when it was 100% penalty?? just in you fukin wet dreams budddy. 100% PENALTY? man go kill yourself for that statement. In one of the replays , everyone can clearly see that he (malouda) flied like a butterfly, when Materazzi barely touched or never touched him.
That game was not meant to go to extra time... starrting for that point. Fukin french primadonnas... how can they come to talk about cheating when Maloud and Henry were using thair nasty tricks on the field. Esxcuse me sir but if we are going to play like that, italians know how to do it too.

And Zidane..............................ohhh the poor Zidane.

Gallas is a bitch, how can he say that Zidane would never react like that??? it is no secret that Zidane has a beast inside waiting to be awaken everygame.
I thinjk is VERY clear that Materazzi is no angel.. in fact is a disgrace.... but in every game EVERY GAME and not just in football... ull find people like him, who willw ant to take u down mentally...and you as a proffesional, must be ready to handle that kind of situation. I dont care if Zidane praises Alah or any other god... he had the responsability of an entire squad on his shloudlers..... what swuad... of an entire nation!!!!!!!1
......... but no... he decides that the best solution is to headbutt Matrix in the chest.

Im a Zidane fan and people here knows that...... but nothing in the world can excuse of what he did. He in THAT GAME disgraced the french world cup and must feel guilty for it.

And for you, better get over it, France lost and Italy is a deserved champion!.

3pac

Alex Del Mexico
May 7, 2004
Hydde said:
man hat the fuck are u talking about?
I have been reading all your crap since Italy won the final but it seems that you cant go over it.

Since when it was 100% penalty?? just in you fukin wet dreams budddy. 100% PENALTY? man go kill yourself for that statement. In one of the replays , everyone can clearly see that he (malouda) flied like a butterfly, when Materazzi barely touched or never touched him.
That game was not meant to go to extra time... starrting for that point. Fukin french primadonnas... how can they come to talk about cheating when Maloud and Henry were using thair nasty tricks on the field. Esxcuse me sir but if we are going to play like that, italians know how to do it too.

And Zidane..............................ohhh the poor Zidane.

Gallas is a bitch, how can he say that Zidane would never react like that??? it is no secret that Zidane has a beast inside waiting to be awaken everygame.
I thinjk is VERY clear that Materazzi is no angel.. in fact is a disgrace.... but in every game EVERY GAME and not just in football... ull find people like him, who willw ant to take u down mentally...and you as a proffesional, must be ready to handle that kind of situation. I dont care if Zidane praises Alah or any other god... he had the responsability of an entire squad on his shloudlers..... what swuad... of an entire nation!!!!!!!1
......... but no... he decides that the best solution is to headbutt Matrix in the chest.

Im a Zidane fan and people here knows that...... but nothing in the world can excuse of what he did. He in THAT GAME disgraced the french world cup and must feel guilty for it.

And for you, better get over it, France lost and Italy is a deserved champion!.

I'm sorry but you just wasted your time. You didn't read my statement right, dumbass. I said ZAMBROTTA's FOUL ON HENRY was 100% penalty. Malouda's DIVE was 100% NOT a penalty. Now go learn to read, or kill yourself.

You just made yourself look like a complete fucking idiot. Read what I put in bold in Greg's post, then read my reply to it. Then slap yourself, wash your mouth, and I might listen.

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
well well well, gallas better start apologiseng, chelsea is interested of zambro and considering juve situations the man might leave italy :cry:

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
about gallas, well these comments come from a player who some times ago was related with milan and was almost certain to leave chelsea and join a italian club. :D

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Sir Sebastian said:
I'm sorry but you just wasted your time. You didn't read my statement right, dumbass. I said ZAMBROTTA's FOUL ON HENRY was 100% penalty. Malouda's DIVE was 100% NOT a penalty. Now go learn to read, or kill yourself.

You just made yourself look like a complete fucking idiot. Read what I put in bold in Greg's post, then read my reply to it. Then slap yourself, wash your mouth, and I might listen.
but the fact that u are talking shite by defending the frenchies and above all trying to defend Zidane expulsion is stupid.

Why you are blaming materazzi and calling hima douchebag???= when the one to blame is Zidane for being a whore and eat the crap that materazzi send to him

There is not science around it, France lost because of Zidane, who was a stupid asshole to do that.

You are still a french ass-kisser who put things out of proportions, worshipping zidane when he in fact did wrong and cant accept that Italy deservedly won the world Cup.

Now u are defending fifa because they want to investigate materazzi (an willpunish him for sure) which is stupid.

Get over it

3pac

Alex Del Mexico
May 7, 2004
Hydde said:
but the fact that u are talking shite by defending the frenchies and above all trying to defend Zidane expulsion is stupid.

Why you are blaming materazzi and calling hima douchebag???= when the one to blame is Zidane for being a whore and eat the crap that materazzi send to him

There is not science around it, France lost because of Zidane, who was a stupid asshole to do that.

You are still a french ass-kisser who put things out of proportions, worshipping zidane when he in fact did wrong and cant accept that Italy deservedly won the world Cup.

Now u are defending fifa because they want to investigate materazzi (an willpunish him for sure) which is stupid.

Get over it

You're demonstrating a few things here:

1. you can't put together an argument with valid points in any way

2. you can't read a post and understand what is being said

3. you can't speak english well enough to have a coherent discussion

All the "extreme" points you have brought up are beyond bullshit. I'm not even going to respond to them, as quite honestly, I have had more in-depth conversations with the special ed kids at my school.

Eddy

The Maestro
Aug 20, 2005
I disagree, that was no penalty, the guy faked it IMO. And for Zidane, I don't like the guy but he shouldn't have done what he did. Nothing good came out of it and nothing will. As for Materazzi, whatever he said, it always happens and players can keep their cool but Zizou didn't and that's the difference. What matters is Italy won, nobody gives a crap about "who deserved it the most" and winning is winning so get the fuck over it for anyone who still has regrets.

3pac

Alex Del Mexico
May 7, 2004
edpiero said:
I disagree, that was no penalty, the guy faked it IMO. And for Zidane, I don't like the guy but he shouldn't have done what he did. Nothing good came out of it and nothing will. As for Materazzi, whatever he said, it always happens and players can keep their cool but Zizou didn't and that's the difference. What matters is Italy won, nobody gives a crap about "who deserved it the most" and winning is winning so get the fuck over it for anyone who still has regrets.

No penalty? Zambrotta hacked Henry's shins down to the ground.

Malouda's dive wasn't a penalty, Henry being kicked in the shins was.

If you don't give a fuck about if you deserved to win, why are you reading these posts?

Eddy

The Maestro
Aug 20, 2005
Sir Sebastian said:
No penalty? Zambrotta hacked Henry's shins down to the ground.

Malouda's dive wasn't a penalty, Henry being kicked in the shins was.

If you don't give a fuck about if you deserved to win, why are you reading these posts?
First of all, you're the one who started this crap and it is off-topic so go whine somewhere else kid. And I said nobody gives a crap about "who deserved it the most", not if I deserved the most. Read before you answer.

3pac

Alex Del Mexico
May 7, 2004
edpiero said:
First of all, you're the one who started this crap and it is off-topic so go whine somewhere else kid. And I said nobody gives a crap about "who deserved it the most", not if I deserved the most. Read before you answer.
I did read. Now you read, or don't, it's your choice.

You was in reference to all the italian fans on this board, that was clear. I did not start it. I responded to people talking about how Materazzi is a god and Zidane is the shame of all football. If no one cares about who deserved it, why are people trying to tell me that Italy deserved it?

Eddy

The Maestro
Aug 20, 2005
Sir Sebastian said:
I did read. Now you read, or don't, it's your choice.

You was in reference to all the italian fans on this board, that was clear. I did not start it. I responded to people talking about how Materazzi is a god and Zidane is the shame of all football. If no one cares about who deserved it, why are people trying to tell me that Italy deserved it?
Ok look, everyone Sebastian knows that Zidane is a legendary player, if someone doesn't think so, then it will propably strike him later on. It has to, or else the guy wouldn't know shit about Football. And everybody knows about Matrix and his wierd ass tackles on players :blah:

Now, IMO I said no one cares about who deserves it because.. they don't and you said it right now "If no one cares about who deserved it, why are people trying to tell me that Italy deserved it?". Nobody deserves anything in the World Cup because anything can happen, what the hell is deserving actually ? The number of shots a team takes more than the other one, so that means that they have to win the game now ? No, it's wrong. Society made us believe in all that but all this fighting for who deserved it and crap doesn't work. Zidane and Materazzi crossed sides and it got tangled. The main aspect of this conversation is is that nobody talked about the referee taking out Materazzi as well and as in another point of view, the whole world was expecting a yellow, not a red. This is all the referee's fault, I doubt he even saw the headbutt which makes it more terrifiying. Italy won in a good match of football, they did good in the penalties and that's all that matters. You have to understand that when you're a winner, you're not gona be talking about who deserves this and that but when you're a loser, you have to accept the fact that you lost and you tried your best and nothing came out of it. Pride and dignity will always stand with you. Talking about who deserves to have won the match after losing and bla bla bla and youre sitting down with your colleagues arguing the whole day...makes you an idiot for not moving on and understanding any sport in the entire world.

3pac

Alex Del Mexico
May 7, 2004
edpiero said:
Ok look, everyone Sebastian knows that Zidane is a legendary player, if someone doesn't think so, then it will propably strike him later on. It has to, or else the guy wouldn't know shit about Football. And everybody knows about Matrix and his wierd ass tackles on players :blah:

Now, IMO I said no one cares about who deserves it because.. they don't and you said it right now "If no one cares about who deserved it, why are people trying to tell me that Italy deserved it?". Nobody deserves anything in the World Cup because anything can happen, what the hell is deserving actually ? The number of shots a team takes more than the other one, so that means that they have to win the game now ? No, it's wrong. Society made us believe in all that but all this fighting for who deserved it and crap doesn't work. Zidane and Materazzi crossed sides and it got tangled. The main aspect of this conversation is is that nobody talked about the referee taking out Materazzi as well and as in another point of view, the whole world was expecting a yellow, not a red. This is all the referee's fault, I doubt he even saw the headbutt which makes it more terrifiying. Italy won in a good match of football, they did good in the penalties and that's all that matters. You have to understand that when you're a winner, you're not gona be talking about who deserves this and that and when you're a loser, you have to accept the fact that you lost and you tried your best. Talking about who deserves to have won the match more and bla bla bla...makes you an idiot for not moving on.

First of all, thank you for responding with a reasonable post. (I mean most reasonable of all the ones I've got so far in the last few days)

I don't even support France, my team went out in the group stages, and yes obviously Italy came out on top after putting in a hard defensive performance and keeping their nerve in penalties. Congratulations to them and you.

However, in my opinion, France played much better football, and were more deserving of the victory. No, this does not have any effect on who wins, or who should win, I just like to see the team that played better receive what they earned. On the night, that did not happen IMO, and I got over it a long time ago, the only thing I can't get over is the bullshit I'm reading about Materazzi's actions being acceptable while Zidane's are not. Clearly, they're both completely unacceptable and do not belong on the football pitch.

Zidane absolutely deserved a red card, there is no question about that, but if Materazzi did the things being said (yes it is possible that they are just rumours) he must face consequences. They both have reputations to suggest their wrongdoings.

The reason I'm pissed off with these people, is that instead of just celebrating their victory, they spend their time degrading what is arguably one of the greatest players ever.

Jun-hide

Dec 16, 2002
Sebastian.

Can't help but lament on some blatant double standard that used to justify yourself.
Firstly refereeing decision isnt a simple matter of applying the letter of law in a literal sense, but requires making a certain judgements with regards to incidences. And the essence of officiating IMO lies in judging whether the contact was fair or not, rather than whether there was a contact or not.
If you start calling every little contact as fouls then we might as well have 60min half since the match will stop every second or two.
There is no doubt that Cavalho made a contact. But that isnt the point. The real issue should be whether the contact made by the Portuguese defender was sufficient or not and my view is that it wasnt. I believe that Henry could have carried on running in spite of the contact - hence diving.
Do I blame his action? No. Its understandable since clear penalty is better than half chance he would have got had he stayed on the foot. Was it a penalty? Maybe. Did he dive? I am pretty sure he did.
Now lets talk about Grosso. In this case there certainly wasn't any contact and hence I am certain of the fact that Grosso dived. However, lets not forget about the fact that O'neil decided to dive in clumsly and block Grosso's running path. Only way for Grosso to move was either to go over the tackler or simply stop. Although O'neil didn't make any physical contact, his action clearly interfeared with the action of the attacker and I think Italia had a good case of interference at least. But based on the way officials have been officiating Lucas O'neil's tackle would probably been ignored by the referee. Put yourself into Grosso's shoes. What would you do? I would probably dive too if I was him.
Was it a penalty? No. But the motive for his action is exactly the same with Henry's.
Lets turn complete opposite case in Konno. Funny how Aussie's are complaining about the refereeing decisions because Japan had not one but two relatively clear penalty appeals when the score line was finely balanced at 1:1.
Konno, the honest idiot that he is, did not decide to dive but stayed on his fit to continue his run. What did he get? Nothing. Was the touch on Henry any heavier than Konno? Definetely not. But Henry made oneself go down on the ground and the other didn't & I am pretty sure given how the World Cup panned out the latter would have done the exactly the same thing.
And because Italia had a penalty that went for them in the last minute does not negate the fact that Aussie had a dubious sending off decision for them for almost an entire half, which they failed to capitalize.
I think both France & Italia had fair share of their calls, and those that against them. But I cannot see any systematic bias in the calls that favored the other or favored them. They both had outstanding tournaments, contrary to some media's claim, other there would not have been in the final.
It is just that Italia had more luck and desire than the French, on the Final night.
Justiced served in some respect given Italia outplayed far more than France did in Euro 2000 and yet lost.

By the way, I am curious to know how you feel about Totti's spitting incidence?

Eddy

The Maestro
Aug 20, 2005
Sir Sebastian said:
First of all, thank you for responding with a reasonable post. (I mean most reasonable of all the ones I've got so far in the last few days)

I don't even support France, my team went out in the group stages, and yes obviously Italy came out on top after putting in a hard defensive performance and keeping their nerve in penalties. Congratulations to them and you.

However, in my opinion, France played much better football, and were more deserving of the victory. No, this does not have any effect on who wins, or who should win, I just like to see the team that played better receive what they earned. On the night, that did not happen IMO, and I got over it a long time ago, the only thing I can't get over is the bullshit I'm reading about Materazzi's actions being acceptable while Zidane's are not. Clearly, they're both completely unacceptable and do not belong on the football pitch.

Zidane absolutely deserved a red card, there is no question about that, but if Materazzi did the things being said (yes it is possible that they are just rumours) he must face consequences. They both have reputations to suggest their wrongdoings.

The reason I'm pissed off with these people, is that instead of just celebrating their victory, they spend their time degrading what is arguably one of the greatest players ever.

Thank you, it is one of the greatest feelings when supporting a team from the beginning and they actually make it and win the World Cup. Hope it will happen to you someday.

Now, they can never degrade a player like Zidane, never. There just getting a feeling of anxiety because he went out in a pathetic way. A red card on your last match, on the final and in the world cup does say something about the you. When playing the match of your life, there are no words in your head. There is no messing around but keeping your professional level to the highest. Till now, we don't know exactly what our Materazzi has said but in any case, if I was Zidane and I had my mind on the trophy, the trophies of all tournaments, I know I would have never headbutted this pathetic loser who has called me names and a terrorist etc...

We will see what Zidane will say in the coming week and I hope Materazzi gets what he deserves. A lethal punishment that will block him for some time but I'm sure he won't mind. He won't believe he scored in a World Cup final for quite some time.

3pac

Alex Del Mexico
May 7, 2004
Jun-hide said:
Sebastian.

Can't help but lament on some blatant double standard that used to justify yourself.
Firstly refereeing decision isnt a simple matter of applying the letter of law in a literal sense, but requires making a certain judgements with regards to incidences. And the essence of officiating IMO lies in judging whether the contact was fair or not, rather than whether there was a contact or not.
If you start calling every little contact as fouls then we might as well have 60min half since the match will stop every second or two.
There is no doubt that Cavalho made a contact. But that isnt the point. The real issue should be whether the contact made by the Portuguese defender was sufficient or not and my view is that it wasnt. I believe that Henry could have carried on running in spite of the contact - hence diving.
Do I blame his action? No. Its understandable since clear penalty is better than half chance he would have got had he stayed on the foot. Was it a penalty? Maybe. Did he dive? I am pretty sure he did.
Now lets talk about Grosso. In this case there certainly wasn't any contact and hence I am certain of the fact that Grosso dived. However, lets not forget about the fact that O'neil decided to dive in clumsly and block Grosso's running path. Only way for Grosso to move was either to go over the tackler or simply stop. Although O'neil didn't make any physical contact, his action clearly interfeared with the action of the attacker and I think Italia had a good case of interference at least. But based on the way officials have been officiating Lucas O'neil's tackle would probably been ignored by the referee. Put yourself into Grosso's shoes. What would you do? I would probably dive too if I was him.
Was it a penalty? No. But the motive for his action is exactly the same with Henry's.
Lets turn complete opposite case in Konno. Funny how Aussie's are complaining about the refereeing decisions because Japan had not one but two relatively clear penalty appeals when the score line was finely balanced at 1:1.
Konno, the honest idiot that he is, did not decide to dive but stayed on his fit to continue his run. What did he get? Nothing. Was the touch on Henry any heavier than Konno? Definetely not. But Henry made oneself go down on the ground and the other didn't & I am pretty sure given how the World Cup panned out the latter would have done the exactly the same thing.
And because Italia had a penalty that went for them in the last minute does not negate the fact that Aussie had a dubious sending off decision for them for almost an entire half, which they failed to capitalize.
I think both France & Italia had fair share of their calls, and those that against them. But I cannot see any systematic bias in the calls that favored the other or favored them. They both had outstanding tournaments, contrary to some media's claim, other there would not have been in the final.
It is just that Italia had more luck and desire than the French, on the Final night.
Justiced served in some respect given Italia outplayed far more than France did in Euro 2000 and yet lost.

By the way, I am curious to know how you feel about Totti's spitting incidence?
Totti disgraced Italy. He was rightfully banned for a period of time. (what was it? 3 games?)

Yes Henry exaggerated the foul, but IMO the defender did bring him down, and although he couldv'e probably continued, he went down. It's a penalty in my opinion, but my opinion isn't what counts, only the referee's.

Grosso's penalty against Australia was not a penalty, however it could easily have been obstruction, but that would result in an indirect freekick.

3pac

Alex Del Mexico
May 7, 2004
edpiero said:
Thank you, it is one of the greatest feelings when supporting a team from the beginning and they actually make it and win the World Cup. Hope it will happen to you someday.

Now, they can never degrade a player like Zidane, never. There just getting a feeling of anxiety because he went out in a pathetic way. A red card on your last match, on the final and in the world cup does say something about the you. When playing the match of your life, there are no words in your head. There is no messing around but keeping your professional level to the highest. Till now, we don't know exactly what our Materazzi has said but in any case, if I was Zidane and I had my mind on the trophy, the trophies of all tournaments, I know I would have never headbutted this pathetic loser who has called me names and a terrorist etc...

We will see what Zidane will say in the coming week and I hope Materazzi gets what he deserves. A lethal punishment that will block him for some time but I'm sure he won't mind. He won't believe he scored in a World Cup final for quite some time.

Such a shame that Materazzi, of all the players on Italy, had to be the one :disagree:

I wish it was Canna or Zambrotaa :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)