bitmap domination, help! (1 Viewer)

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
Jul 25, 2001
I need someone to help me with this, it's driving me mad. Everytime I see a pic on the web and I want to save it so I can attach it to posts on the forum or something my computer will only let me save it as a BITMAP file! :fero:

Help!!!

Buy on AliExpress.com

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
Wow dude, I hae no idea whats wronk but the English in your windows seems really screwed up!!! :D

P.S. SO save it as a bitmap file, open it with a pic editor and save it again as jpg

OP
Slagathor

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
Jul 25, 2001
  • Thread Starter #6
    ++ [ originally posted by DarkSoul ] ++
    Check this....
    I did that - it only gives me the BITMAP option :undecide: I can't choose!!!

GOAT - I used the pic editor for the past months but it's starting to become a real bore :D And that screwed-up English is Dutch ;)

OP
    Slagathor

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
    Jul 25, 2001
  • Thread Starter #7
    ++ [ originally posted by Fliakis ] ++
    same thing happens to me. tried to do something with ie, but didn't get nowhere with that. oh, **** that, it's not my computer afterall. :D
    Sucks ass big time, doesn't it? :(

OP
    Slagathor

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
    Jul 25, 2001
  • Thread Starter #9
    Yeah I can but I've been doing that for the past months already and I'm sick of it :)

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Erik ] ++

I did that - it only gives me the BITMAP option :undecide: I can't choose!!!

GOAT - I used the pic editor for the past months but it's starting to become a real bore :D And that screwed-up English is Dutch ;)
    Yeah, I know ;)

OP
    Slagathor

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
    Jul 25, 2001
  • Thread Starter #16
    Well it worked but with one slight problem - the picuture was suddenly 1.4 MB :undecide:

Sep 28, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Edgar Davids ] ++
    hey Erik try saving the picture with .jpg in the end and see what happen. even if it's not helping try again maybe it fix it
    then it'll be ***.jpg.bmp

ir doesnt help.

yea erik, it sucks, but i dont care since i have >60gb of free space in this pc :D

but what will happen when i will have to take the pics with me, record them to cd-r :scared:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)