Moise Kean (39 Viewers)

Gigiventus

Mar 3, 2017
Look at my previous posts where I said I missused it but I guess you are one of those who read only parts and not the whole thing... @Gigiventus
P.S did you put me on ignore or something I cant do reply for some reason..

- - - Updated - - -

Raiola is such a bitch
I dont even know how to ignore people here. The question I posted remains, what does so called Italian mean?

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
I dont even know how to ignore people here. The question I posted remains, what does so called Italian mean?
I misused it I meant that the reason he is Italian shouldnt be the main factor not that he is so called Italian suggesting he belongs elsewhere..
If we go to the so called road we change 30% of all national teams and it certainly wasnt my intention.
I get misunderstood sometimes (at least half of the occasions are my fault - yes Im not perfect but I have awareness..) but Im definitely no racist..

Gigiventus

Mar 3, 2017
Fair enough.

But anyway, he is a kid. His trajectory has been one of a star at every stage so far.

19 year old part of Juve, scoring 3 goals and playing well with basically no minutes.
18 year old injured for half the season, still scored 4 goals in Serie A for Verona. Outside of injury, he was a starter in A at this age.
17 year old jumps to the Primavera B (U19) and again destroys with more goals and assists than games (16/13), scores twice in the uefa youth league and gets a debut goal in Serie A.
16 year old totally destroys the U17 with 25 goals.
15 year old gets pushed up to the U17 and keeps scoring.

At the same time he made it through all the NT youth teams, usually playing with older players then himself as they keep pushing him up.

(G+A/matches)
Euro U17: 4/5 in qualifiers and 3/3 in the tournament
Euro U19: 4/5 (that's 2 goals in the semifinal and 2 in the final)
U20: played only 1 game, scored twice, got bumped up to the U21
U21: 2/3 got bumped up to the national team
Senior NT euro qualifiers: 1/1

Who else is doing this much during development? few strikers. We have all the reasons to be hopeful that Kean can be a star.

Kasaki

Moggi's Assistant
Jun 1, 2010
I misused it I meant that the reason he is Italian shouldnt be the main factor not that he is so called Italian suggesting he belongs elsewhere..
If we go to the so called road we change 30% of all national teams and it certainly wasnt my intention.
I get misunderstood sometimes (at least half of the occasions are my fault - yes Im not perfect but I have awareness..) but Im definitely no racist..
You know you have a knack of saying these borderline racist things and then backing it up... Just calling it as I see it

sincerely,

a 'so called italian'

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Fair enough.

But anyway, he is a kid. His trajectory has been one of a star at every stage so far.

19 year old part of Juve, scoring 3 goals and playing well with basically no minutes.
18 year old injured for half the season, still scored 4 goals in Serie A for Verona. Outside of injury, he was a starter in A at this age.
17 year old jumps to the Primavera B (U19) and again destroys with more goals and assists than games (16/13), scores twice in the uefa youth league and gets a debut goal in Serie A.
16 year old totally destroys the U17 with 25 goals.
15 year old gets pushed up to the U17 and keeps scoring.

At the same time he made it through all the NT youth teams, usually playing with older players then himself as they keep pushing him up.

(G+A/matches)
Euro U17: 4/5 in qualifiers and 3/3 in the tournament
Euro U19: 4/5 (that's 2 goals in the semifinal and 2 in the final)
U20: played only 1 game, scored twice, got bumped up to the U21
U21: 2/3 got bumped up to the national team
Senior NT euro qualifiers: 1/1

Who else is doing this much during development? few strikers. We have all the reasons to be hopeful that Kean can be a star.
:tup:

He has fulfilled or exceeded expectations in matter fact way in all stages so far. It's easy to forget he is still a teen and is the youngest debutant in Juve history, and 2nd youngest azzurri scorer of all time. He has had a nice start to his fresh career, and it would be foolish to sell him short potentially or give up on him like some are alluding to.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
You know you have a knack of saying these borderline racist things and then backing it up... Just calling it as I see it

sincerely,

a 'so called italian'
Naah Im not racist - I have my own issues like everyone here does but racism isnt one of my issues
White people black people red haired people blonde people are the same just with different color..
I do sometimes mix people with others but I do this at the same ratio with blacks whites greys or whatever..

Kopanja

Jul 30, 2015
I finally was able to put a finger what player he reminds me of – it's Shevchenko (yeah, I know, 2003 etc., fuck him). But overall he is exactly like young Sheva when he still played for Dynamo – not the most skilled dribbler, but somehow beats his man, not a rocket, but works hard and is able to find an opportunity to lose his defender, all-around CF.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 30)