Moise Kean (10 Viewers)

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
Litterally the most consistently awful posts in past few pages have ALL been by you.

Yes some overreact, understandable with an exciting performance from a young youth product, but you, what are you doing? Trying out some poserish grinch act thats trying its hardest to be contrarian to the extreme, and its just comes out as mental midgetry cringe.

- - - Updated - - -

050312010559vxg2fix9jvrs.gif
He's a troll.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
At the very least this guy has what it takes to play in this serie A.

Selling or loaning him should be out of the question, specially with the problems we have with the 9 position. We just have mansukic ffs

Use mandzukic for top serie a games and cl. And use kean against the frosinones. Cannot be that difficult

Tak!

Jun 23, 2011
Should play a lot more than he has. A lot of our players have had dead legs for a long time. Really don't understand why he hasn't been given more time to rotate our dead legs. If he was in the age of 30+ I'd say stay around, this is your prime time in Italy apparently, but below 25 - leave Italy, you're still a kid in their eyes.

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
Should play a lot more than he has. A lot of our players have had dead legs for a long time. Really don't understand why he hasn't been given more time to rotate our dead legs. If he was in the age of 30+ I'd say stay around, this is your prime time in Italy apparently, but below 25 - leave Italy, you're still a kid in their eyes.
sometimes Mandzukic could rest and let him play but you know Allegri?
He'll prolly play once scudetto is mathematically done

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
He bottled his chance but it must be said that Mandzu would probably not even get to it. Guy is really fast moving up the pitch, pity he had the ball at his weaker feet.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
He can be our secret weapon in the CL. Unlucky to not score and win the tie for us after his first touch on the ball. His positioning and movement off the ball are already at a great level, with more experience under his belt, this kid is going to be a phenom.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 2, Guests: 7)