Moise Kean (38 Viewers)

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Looks a constant threat. I'd say we need to seriously consider using him at some point v Atletico.

Even without his goals he was constantly on the move and stretched Udinese by trying to get in behind. Superb performance.

Jan 22, 2016
Anybody noticed? His top speed is crazy. Can easily get past any defender on the long run.

Just imagine Manzu instead of him on the second goal, the best outcome would have been a back pass to Sandro. But this boy used his speed and gained so much space to shoot or pass.

Love him already.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Looks a constant threat. I'd say we need to seriously consider using him at some point v Atletico.

Even without his goals he was constantly on the move and stretched Udinese by trying to get in behind. Superb performance.
Zero fanboyism here...

This boy is danger. We should use him vs atm for sure.

He is young but you can see the hunger he has, and most important, no fear at the big stage.

This guy really needs more minutes. He is a latent star.

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
Zero fanboyism here...

This boy is danger. We should use him vs atm for sure.

He is young but you can see the hunger he has, and most important, no fear at the big stage.

This guy really needs more minutes. He is a latent star.
Just like young Ajax boys. He would do great too.
Is it me or he does look and play like Drogba?
1c7b2d253201804cc01e049444fb4309.jpg

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
He's good but he should get Ronaldo t9 tutor him one one one every day.

He cam become stepover king like ronnie

Sent from my SM-N950W using Tapatalk

Juve-Boner

May 6, 2012
wtf i swear Allegri started smoking crack since Ronaldo came. How the fuck does this guy not have more mins, when you see him on the training field everyday???... Mandz could have gotten so much extra rest after WC....

pavelnel

Oct 24, 2006
I am laughing so hard right now because I know how you all feel after several months or years after this guy inevitably fails. So so overrated.
Better than Vinicius Jr?
100 million price tag?
Should start against AM?
Sorry but many of you are just hopeless and will never be able to identify a real talent.

Изпратено от моят HUAWEI LYO-L21 с помощта на Tapatalk

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
I am laughing so hard right now because I know how you all feel after several months or years after this guy inevitably fails. So so overrated.
Better than Vinicius Jr?
100 million price tag?
Should start against AM?
Sorry but many of you are just hopeless and will never be able to identify a real talent.

Изпратено от моят HUAWEI LYO-L21 с помощта на Tapatalk
2 years wasted on bench because of il maestro :max: and his spiritual son, mandzukic.
two sides of one imbecile coin :touched:

petersmit

Mar 14, 2006
Calm down all of you.. yes he could be fielded a bit more (minutes against the bottom half of the table) but some are calling for Allegri's head for not fielding him every game.. That's stupid..

Yes he did good.. yes he could play more.. but please calm down.. we are not starting him against Atletico of something

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
He has to play against Atletico, he's shown what were missing. I think it's a given he won't start but I expect him to come off the bench with atleast half an hour to go. Anyone thinks he shouldn't play is just backwards and deserves to be crying on Tuesday night.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 33)