Moise Kean (48 Viewers)

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Don't get why he didn't get chance to take the Pen and also being subbed out before the game concluded was odd.
Penalty was one thing, but he was dead on his feet by the time he got subbed. Thing with Kean is that he works really hard on the defensive side to attacking, he is a nightmare for defenders. Monster.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Penalty was one thing, but he was dead on his feet by the time he got subbed. Thing with Kean is that he works really hard on the defensive side to attacking, he is a nightmare for defenders. Monster.
:agree:

It was the same thing when Max subbed Morata out against Bayern while up 2-0 and took endless criticism for it, but Alvaro was dead on his feet at that point, could barely run on the last couple counters we had.

Players tire out when they put in such performances.

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
same old British commentator slamming him for that stop when up 4-0. lol
Yeah 'I don't like to see a player showboating'
Clearly he's forgotten what Ronald used to do at his age in the Premier League!

Great performance from Kean though, goes to show he's deserved more game time than he's seen

Jan 22, 2016
If he was playing for Monaco he would cost 100M already.
Whenever i see a Young attacker i focus on his His first touches, because it's the moat important aspect of the forward's game.

Luckily he has a very good first touche and can get just better by the time.

And please keep him and don't buy any new CF. Let this guy and Dybala make partnership on the long run

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 47)