Big pictures Olimpico Torino (1 Viewer)

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
I wasn't joking on Russia, it was the stereotype. you were acting like a Russian mafia. see? the joke was about Russian Mafia and not Russia.

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
are you one of those "cools" that use Italian words from time to time, or you are Indeed Italian and showing off yourself how cool you are with that "Teste Di Cazzi" line in an English (language) forum?

OP
*Juventino*
Nov 21, 2005
  • Thread Starter #25
    Juventus is from italy my friend, italy..... italy, and i am proud to be Italian, its a pity im not in italy now.... but i want to end this useless discussion and get some pictures....

fgh5

Feb 22, 2007
    vSnoop the problem is that people thinking that Russia=Russian Mafia. ANd by the way Russian Mafia is not so stupid like you think...

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
    Oct 2, 2001
    vSnoop the problem is that people thinking that Russia=Russian Mafia. ANd by the way Russian Mafia is not so stupid like you think...
    I don't think Russia = Russian mafia and I am sure no one took the joke like that, and yes Russian mafia or any other mafia is stupid

David01

Aug 20, 2006
    hey guys sorry to interrupt your discussion but does anyone know if there is anything going on at thr Delle Alpi stadium?
    please continue your senseless rumble...

Arvin

Juve Star
    Dec 30, 2004
    ohhhhh...man he asked only some pictures of studium and here all talking about russian mafia....they are in russia forget them just get some pics....

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)