Betting ''scandal'' 2023 (2 Viewers)

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
If he is only getting 7 months no way he bet on football. 7 months will fly by in this stupid kids young career. Like a long injury then bussiness as usual.

I wonder what the details of this all will turn out to be. Because Italy usually very harsh on any hint of spot fixing or match fixing (which is the danger with betting on footie).

FlavioJuve

Jun 6, 2007
Imagine all the other players get shorter suspensions. If he already agreed on the 7 months they can't shorten that can they?
I came here solely to post that if Fagioli agreed to 7 months, we’ll hear nothing about any other names ever
This will be the only suspension, and Juve will somehow get a fine and/or points reduction

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
Plea bargain or not. This is an individual issue. Shitaly would go after the club bc it’s shitaly.

JJ would be wise to distance itself from this moron bc he’s clearly not intelligent enough to refrain from doing things a player should NEVER do while being paid to play any pro sport. Let alone play for a club with a bullseye on its forehead and back at all times.

Fags is a mediocre player at best with limited intelligence. Cut him loose bc there are plenty of fags in serie b c d e f to fill his role with the same lvl of productivity for the club.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
corona vs reality:

the state of petty criminals nowadays, it looks like you can't trust wannabe famous guys convicted for extortion, tax evasion or fraud anymore

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
The problem here for me is England, not Italy.
izzo is a proven match fixer. initially the prosecutor asked for a ban of six years (yes, years), then the federation banned him for 1,5 years which was reduced to 6 months (yup, half a year, twelfth of the ban asked by the prosecutor) on appeal. half a year for match fixing with mafia involvement.

england isn't perfect by any means. that said, italian sports justice system is like a terrible joke.

(btw this may the ordinary justice sentenced izzo to five years in prison, pending appeal. he's a mafioso and he's still playing for monza.)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)