best news ever (1 Viewer)

Aug 2, 2005
Fabio laughs off Real rumours

Wednesday 25 January, 2006

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Fabio Capello has laughed off the rumours linking him with a move to Real Madrid. "Some of them are rubbish, some of them are lies and the rest are just not true.">>>>>:brsht:

The Spanish Press have been insisting for weeks now that Capello will return to the Bernabeu at the end of the season for his second stint in charge at the Madrid club, while the Juve boss has always been vague when broached with the subject.

However, his latest comments suggest that he has no intention of leaving the Stadio Delle Alpi before his contract expires in 2007.

"Some of the Real rumours are rubbish, some of them are lies and the rest are just not true," he joked.......hehehehe

Don Fabio is clearly enjoying his tenure at Juventus, with whom he won a Scudetto at the first attempt, is favourite to do so again this season and has a favourable relationship with his employers.

Capello has a considerable say in which players are signed by the Bianconeri – a rare privilege not often accorded to Coaches in Italy.

The Friuli-born 59-year-old revealed, for example, that the purchase of Marco Marchionni – who will arrive from Parma in the summer – was very much upon his instigation.

"I like Marchionni and obviously we wouldn’t have bought a player that I don’t rate," said the tactician on Wednesday.

"The decisions to buy players are taken together with the directors, but I make the technical judgements."

It seems increasingly unlikely then that the former Milan Coach, who has also been linked with Man Utd, would go back to a club where he would not enjoy such a sense of autonomy.​

Buy on AliExpress.com

- vOnAm -

Jul 22, 2004
RochemBeck said:
Yeah, Capello also laughed off the possibility of joining Juventus...look where he is now.

Some people just never learn I guess.
Thats exactly what I thought when I read that..Capello and Moggi are quite the same, the rules things out when its gonna happen :agree:

OP
JUVEMOOD
Aug 2, 2005
  • Thread Starter #17
    its really not the best news ever

but it made laugh alot at real madrid.

for that, its the best news ever.

Hambon

Lion of the Desert
    Apr 22, 2005
    well viali is being considerd....something to make you go "huuuuuummmmm???"

Old skool Arsenio hall show....member that shit...hehe

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)