• AlexOB

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
FYI, Post Ironic came here in 2013 (February!) so he's not in the poll. Since he was voted for many times.

So I'll just list those who came this year, so you vote for 'em.

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
Tough to pick imo, italiacalcio10 brings quality discussion without a doubt.
True, and Tanu_Mz adds an interesting perspective as well, but mister, just with his streams and lightning-fast news has become an integral part of the forum already imo. Plus his opinion on football matters has quite a lot of substance as well.

OP
OP
Dostoevsky

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
True, and Tanu_Mz adds an interesting perspective as well, but mister, just with his streams and lightning-fast news has become an integral part of the forum already imo. Plus his opinion on football matters has quite a lot of substance as well.
:tup: we've got ourselves pretty nice members.

JCK

Biased
May 11, 2004
I don't know any of those apart from Mister. :shifty:
Serves you right for not paying attention the entire year, focusing on useless banter with Zacheryah, DelPiero84 and Badass, not to forget what a terrible Juve fan you have become.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
Serves you right for not paying attention the entire year, focusing on useless banter with Zacheryah, DelPiero84 and Badass, not to forget what a terrible Juve fan you have become.
Sums up my year pretty much. Fucking assholes.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Indeed, been quite pointless and regressed year for him as a poster.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)