• ILiveForJuve

• Nzoric

• Interdestroyer

• Nedved03

• Flamez

Results are only viewable after voting.

Kate

Feb 7, 2011
Same, voted for Flamez, good and well balanced poster in footie discussions. But yeah this was toughest newcomer poll I seen in ages, went down the list from Kate (who I know will win without checking results :tup: ) to brotha Nate and so on each time thinking I will vote for him/her for sure each time (except for Nedved :D havent noticed him as much), splendid batch of nublets.
You say this, but everyone's voting for other people :D

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Like Bianconero i have no idea who to vote for, so i'll probably refrain from voting for the time being. Its between Kate, Nzoric, Nate and Interdestroyer for me.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
If thats your reasoning, then Kate should get my vote, she doesn't like Arsenal she friggin supports them :D

I will never forget you calling Van Persie a racist, so if i'm going to vote for you its going to be for your contribution to non football discussions :stuckup:

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
If thats your reasoning, then Kate should get my vote, she doesn't like Arsenal she friggin supports them :D

I will never forget you calling Van Persie a racist, so if i'm going to vote for you its going to be for your contribution to non football discussions :stuckup:
He did heil though :b

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)