Best Juve Celebrater? (8 Viewers)

peckface

approaching curve
Oct 3, 2004
Come on I like Zlatans celebrations. OK a little bad timing using that particular one at the time though that must be his most common one.

You all just got worked up for nothing. : >

Muha

The Head Physio
Feb 25, 2004
just an off topic question.. has anyone noticed the new tattoo on one of Ibrahimovic's arms.. Ibrahimovic in arabic !!!... (its a new tatoo, so dont stare at the picture above)

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Muha said:
just an off topic question.. has anyone noticed the new tattoo on one of Ibrahimovic's arms.. Ibrahimovic in arabic !!!... (its a new tatoo, so dont stare at the picture above)
I saw it during the game against Bayern, no one could have missed it, they zoomed right on the tattoo.

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
Muha said:
I remember the tatto of Mutu...

المسيح

i.e. Jesus in Arabic...

Muha

The Head Physio
Feb 25, 2004
I saw it during the game against Bayern, no one could have missed it, they zoomed right on the tattoo.
i didnt watch the match .. but i noticed a bit of the tatto in the CL magazine.

Omair

Herticity
Sep 27, 2006
I loved the way nedved celebrated his goal on modena :D thanks jeeks

and talking about tattoos there was an arabic tattoo on simao's arm .. i noticed it in the WC ... i think either it was saryana or mariana ... im not sure ... anyone saw it ?

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Omair said:
I loved the way nedved celebrated his goal on modena :D thanks jeeks

and talking about tattoos there was an arabic tattoo on simao's arm .. i noticed it in the WC ... i think either it was saryana or mariana ... im not sure ... anyone saw it ?
That was one emotional celebration from Pavel.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)