Best Goalkeeper Thread (3 Viewers)

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
Now that the end of season is nearing, I think it's time to restart these "Best Player" threads so that we can talk about who has been best in what position this season.

N.B. Your ratings shouldn't be on favourite players or players that you have seen play well in the past, but on how players have performed in 2002/2003.

Buy on AliExpress.com

€lke

Dec 22, 2002
++ [ originally posted by -Fantasista- ] ++
Now that the end of season is nearing, I think it's time to restart these "Best Player" threads so that we can talk about who has been best in what position this season.

N.B. Your ratings shouldn't be on favourite players or players that you have seen play well in the past, but on how players have performed in 2002/2003.
IMO gigi buffon is the best goalie ;)

OP
Stu

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
  • Thread Starter #3
    My Top 5 Goalkeepers of 2002-03:

1. Gianluigi Buffon
    2. Brad Friedel
    3. Sebastian Frey
    4. Sanders Westerveld
    5. Carlo Cudicini

OP
    Stu

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
  • Thread Starter #8
    It was obvious that Gigi would get the number 1 spot, but I was interested as to see who would come 2nd, 3rd, etc.

And JuVe, Frey has had one helluva season. I would certainly rate him higher than Toldo who has been fantastic at times (the Valencia match), but inconsistent.

OP
    Stu

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
  • Thread Starter #13
    Oh yeah. I forgot about them, lemme go edit my post. And Lac, please don't joke around about seizures. My mother has brain cancer and when she has seizures it really scares me :scared::down:

K10

Jul 12, 2002
    My Top 5 Goalkeepers of 2002-03:

1. Gianluigi Buffon
    2. Sebastian Frey
    3. Brad Friedel
    4. Carlo Cudicini
    5. Francesco Toldo
    Sums it up well for me. Don't know much about the American thou.

Layce Erayce

Aug 11, 2002
    Oh yeah. I forgot about them, lemme go edit my post. And Lac, please don't joke around about seizures. My mother has brain cancer and when she has seizures it really scares me :scared::down:

was hoping ur joking. still am. if ur not then im sorry. just noticed how many threads u started about the best players thing and thought it was time i use this on someone.

i didnt know people with brain cancer get seizures. can u tell me about this?

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
    Jul 25, 2001
    I'm sorry about that, I really am. I know what it's like to have someone with that disease in your family.

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
    Jul 25, 2001
    My goalkeepers (judging by the last six months):

1. LoBont
    2. Westerveld
    3. Buffon
    4. Cudicini
    5. Toldo

I heard a lot about Friedel but I never get to watch him so I can't judge him then, can I?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)