Best Batman Potrayer,and the Best Batman movie (1 Viewer)

Actor/Movie

• Actor: Michael Keaton

• Actor: Val Kilmer

• Actor: Georges Clooney

• Actor: Christian Bale

• Movie: Batman (1989)

• Movie: Batman Returns

• Movie: Batman Forever

• Movie: Batman & Robin

• Movie: Batman Begins

• Actor: Adam West

• Movie: Batman (1966)

Results are only viewable after voting.

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
Bale and Batman begins.
thats what i vote
Nicholson was incredible overall.I thought he looked old-ish for the role,but he was great nevertheless.

I think Ledger could outshine him in The Dark Knight.The Joker's character is going to be a lot darker this time.
tbh i used to read batman comics when i was younger and thought bale was excellent. batman was always a lot darker in character than any other hero, from the interview i read with ledger it sounds like they have the joker perfect this time. sure jack was superb but the joker is an absolute psycho who killed the 2nd robin, to ahve him as a bit of a funny dandy is taking away from what should be one of the most terrifying badguys in superhero history.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
Michelle and De Vitto pair of enemies was the only thing capable to beat the super Joker villain as a cinematic appearance.
IMO Keaton was brilliant, Bale is a very good actor, batman begins has the best scenario and is rebuild to fit the modern age, but still, in my eyes, Batman = Keaton
Keaton was a very balanced choice, Bale IMO lacks the necessary charisma to be an emblematic super hero, like batman...

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
I think Bale has already proved in American Psycho how good he can be. The guy played that Dark, moody, unstable guy with a fucked up mind perfectly in Amercian Psycho, thus he is perferct to play the moody, dark Batman

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
I think i need to see next Batman movie before i can judge, cause honestly i felt like seeing half movie or a movie what didnt had an ending after i saw BB.

Maybe it was just me, maybe it was supposed to give me that expression so the next new movie would feel like a sequel.

Also i think its kind of questionable to judge the acting when you are batman. Its not really that hard, you dont have to give expressions with your face. Also batman is always considered a bit melancholic but serious type of hero. In a movie like batman, bale just cant show his real talent.
Bale is probably my fav actor from the "new generation"(if you could say so), and i must say i wouldnt put BB to my top 3 Bale movies list.

Il Re

-- 10 --
Jan 13, 2005
Nothing beats Keaton as Batman and nothing beats Jack Nicholson as the Joker.
i agree, keaton got batmans personality spot on, jack nicholson as the joker was perfect, i hear he was very upset they didn't ask to reprise his role for the dark knight

OP
HelterSkelter

HelterSkelter

Apr 15, 2005
  • Thread Starter #30
    I think all the superhero movies are crap.
    Superman 1 and 2 were pretty good.

thats what i vote

tbh i used to read batman comics when i was younger and thought bale was excellent. batman was always a lot darker in character than any other hero, from the interview i read with ledger it sounds like they have the joker perfect this time. sure jack was superb but the joker is an absolute psycho who killed the 2nd robin, to ahve him as a bit of a funny dandy is taking away from what should be one of the most terrifying badguys in superhero history.
    Exactly.This is primarily why im pretty excited about The Dark Knight.Ledger hasnt played any villanous roles before,but i think he'll pull off the dark side of The Joker extremley well.

Also i think its kind of questionable to judge the acting when you are batman. Its not really that hard, you dont have to give expressions with your face. .
    Its about the whole package.Bruce Wayne AND Batman.The difference would come in the manner they play Bruce Wayne.

Ahmed

Principino
    Sep 3, 2006
    Heath Ledger? tfeh he isn't charismatic enough to be the Joker...Gyllenhaal or Norton could have been brilliant...Bale played the Dark Knight a li'l too aggressively for my liking

V

Jun 8, 2005
    • V

V

Nothing beats Keaton as Batman and nothing beats Jack Nicholson as the Joker.
    Thank you, thread closed. :D
    Also i think its kind of questionable to judge the acting when you are batman. Its not really that hard, you dont have to give expressions with your face. Also batman is always considered a bit melancholic but serious type of hero. In a movie like batman, bale just cant show his real talent.
    True but what you must do is have that tough guy voice and Bale just sounds so crap when he's Batman.

Don't get me wrong, Bale is a fantastic actor but as Batman, Keaton is first choice definetly.

denco

Superior Being
    Jul 12, 2002
    Batman and Keaton

Nicholson always goes ott so that should be expected

Pity Joel Schumacher decided to take away the darkness of Batman and thank goodness for Batman begins back to the darkness

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)