Bernd Schneider!!! (1 Viewer)

JuveBoy

Feb 4, 2003
++ [ originally posted by KeNgO ] ++
very impresive german!!! made a fool out of roberto carlos at the world cup final!!!

can play at many different positions!
his team is strugling which means we might have a good chance of landing him!!!

i think he might be an answer to our midfield!!

any thoughts?
We don't need a player like him, we have Zambrotta, Camoranise etc. Let buy some back players like Chivu or Poyal

Buy on AliExpress.com
Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by JuveBoy ] ++
We don't need a player like him, we have Zambrotta, Camoranise etc. Let buy some back players like Chivu or Poyal
Indeed, we do need to get some cover in the back-line, but it also wouldn't hurt to strengthen the midfield.

Jan 1, 2003
Erik! Schneider is German. Looking at his game, he obviously is Serie a material.

Can't believe yall are dissing Schneider. He is one of the best midfielders in the world. He is a calm and collective player like Zizou. And yes he can play in the center and out wide, like Dalmat. To some extent he can play as an AM or DM. I don't ever recall him playing as a CB though!

....not that we need him.....

danielão

Jul 12, 2002
Blasi? :yuck: Yellow card magnet, not really what's needed.

Schneider is very good, but I don't think he'll be coming to Juventus.

D'Alessandro...still not convinced with him. A fine player, but gets flustered to easily. Foul him a couple times and he disappears. And he's so small that a couple tackles in Italy could do some serious damage. So far the only team that's made an actual bid for him is supposedly HSV in Germany.

OP
KeNgO

KeNgO

Oct 28, 2002
  • Thread Starter #26
    ++ [ originally posted by Rickenbacker2 ] ++

Indeed, we do need to get some cover in the back-line, but it also wouldn't hurt to strengthen the midfield.
    indeed that is the point i am trying to say!!!

besides the way leverkusin are playing i don't think it would be difficult to sign him!!!

besides German players do perform well in the italian league!!
    The Inter Golden era was lead by three germans!

Lothar Matthius
    Jurgen Klinsmann
    Andreas Brehme

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
    Bernd Schneider: He's got experience, fairly good technique, competent with both feet, reasonably good crosser (decent from set pieces as well) and is very versatile. If we can get him for less than 10 mil it would be a good deal.

Jul 12, 2002
    If we are going to sign an experienced midfielder to help ot then why not get Marc Wilmots? Much better than Schnieder IMO

OP
    KeNgO

KeNgO

Oct 28, 2002
  • Thread Starter #30
    If we are going to sign an experienced midfielder to help ot then why not get Marc Wilmots? Much better than Schnieder IMO
    i tend to disagree over there!!! i think Schnieder is better and he can play in different positions to suit the coaches tactics and requirements

Jan 1, 2003
    Com'n, you're now insulting him.
    Though Schneider is great player, we don't need him b/c he's 29. Going for Stankovic is much better idea. He's got everything Schneider has - only a bit better and much younger.

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Paolo_Montero ] ++

Look at our midfield depth, we have Zambrotta, tacchinardi, davids, Nedved, Camo and Conte

we need all the extra help we can get!
    Conte is crap, Davids doesn't know what he's doing, Zambrotta is mediocre at best, and currently at left back! That leaves us with 3!
    why go out and buy an avarege 29 year old when we already own (or half own) players like Maresca, Brighi, and Ergic. I think Blasi too! (not sure about his status)

Jul 12, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Majed ] ++
    why go out and buy an avarege 29 year old when we already own (or half own) players like Maresca, Brighi, and Ergic. I think Blasi too! (not sure about his status)
    Because none of them are sure to be good players back at Juve. Maresca looks the most likely right now, but it would be more of a sure thing to buy an experienced player or two.

Majed

Jul 17, 2002

Because none of them are sure to be good players back at Juve. Maresca looks the most likely right now, but it would be more of a sure thing to buy an experienced player or two.
    you have to gamble a bit and try them out.

29 just might be too old. juventus should cut down on the age average.

but i guess getting a player like him won't be such a bad idea considering the lack of options in the juve midfield..

Jul 12, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Majed ] ++
    you have to gamble a bit and try them out.

29 just might be too old. juventus should cut down on the age average.

but i guess getting a player like him won't be such a bad idea considering the lack of options in the juve midfield..
    Yeah, but he plays a position in Mid that we have the most depth at and we are getting more. Why not reinforce the shallowest positions left wing and playmaker. Wilmot could do that.

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
    that's why i think that D'Ale would be great, because he can play both on the left and in the playmaker position.

I know many people here mentioned that D'Ale wouldn't do well in serie A because of his petit physique. I would have to agree.

So, do you know of any other player who can play in the same positions as D'Ale but with a better physique?

Jul 12, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Paranoia ] ++
    juve has an average squad age of 29:)

can you imagine buying a 28 year old player is gonna bring down the average:eek:;)
    The avergae will dip after this season anyway, with Maresca, Blasi, and Miccoli coming in.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)