Berlusconi quits Milan (1 Viewer)

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
I think Florentino Perez caught word that Berlusconi was strongly associated with Milan's success, and so he is thus working on an 100MM Euro contract to have him sign as one of their new forwards. :rolleyes:

Elnur_E65

Feb 21, 2004
++ [ originally posted by IncuboRossonero ] ++

Ok I'll remember that next time I call ANY person from the Middle East a terrorist and refuse to get on a flight with him...HEY DON'T BLAME ME..ITS THE MEDIA.
I CAN'T HELP IT.

JOG ON
Hey, I am not saying that it's right. And my nationality is experiencing big problems as well, without getting into too much detail.

But there's not much we can do. You can't "educate" hundreds of millions...

IncuboRossonero

Inferiority complex
Nov 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Elnur_E65 ] ++

Hey, I am not saying that it's right. And my nationality is experiencing big problems as well, without getting into too much detail.

But there's not much we can do. You can't "educate" hundreds of millions...
I'm just letting one poster know HOW low class, ignorant and uneducated his comment and outlook is

Max

Jul 15, 2003
This is why you should be a moderator! You've just defended a large portion of this forum.

Add me to that list of yours!

tassard

Jul 30, 2004
Don't belive that.Berlusconi simply resigned from being president but he is still in the board.And galliani is Berlusconni's right hand

Max

Jul 15, 2003
He did it because you cannot be in office (being the Italian Prime Minister) and own or run a private enterprise at the same time. This is the Law of Interest.

Max

Jul 15, 2003
++ [ originally posted by tassard ] ++
No.That is a new LAW wich is in all europe.

You can not be a politic and a team president in the same time
It's called the law of Conflict of Interest sorry. :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)