Bergkamp's Wonder Goal (1 Viewer)

Jul 19, 2003
I'm looking for this great goal by Bergkamp in the EPL against Newcastle (I think). With his back to the last defender he flicks the ball with his heel behind the defender one way, and goes around him to meet it the other way, takes the ball and slots to the left of the keeper.

Does anyone have this goal?

Buy on AliExpress.com

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
Jul 25, 2001
No I don't though I know which goal you mean. Did you try asking on an Arsenal or Bergkamp fan site or something yet? Might have more luck there.

OP
nosubstitute959
Jul 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #5
    Thanks a lot man...........that's a classic. BTW...would it be too much to ask to put the sound back in there and e-mail to me or MSN it? If it's any trouble at all.......don't worry.

Thanks again......I was looking all over for it.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
    np mate ;)

Actually, the clip I had didn't have the sound sound in it, because it was a highlights compilation so basically it was just music. I'll have a look for the original though :) I really should organise my clips collection better, they're all named "Goal1, Goal2, Good Goal" etc :D

gray

Apr 22, 2003
    Hehe, I didn't think it'd be such a bad system until I looked one day and there were hundreds of them :eek::stress:

OP
    nosubstitute959
    Jul 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #9
    I don't have that many videos.......but pics......I've got hundreds with many of them named in numbers.....I'm basically too lazy to change the default text. :lazy:

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
    Jul 25, 2001
    ++ [ originally posted by Graham ] ++
    Hehe, I didn't think it'd be such a bad system until I looked one day and there were hundreds of them :eek::stress:
    Used to have that too. Then at some point (long boring winter sunday) I renamed them all (Ibrahimovic 1-0 [Ajax 2-0 Feyenoord] etc). Worked well but days later my computer crashed and they were all lost :groan:

gray

Apr 22, 2003
    :wallbang: shite.

I've got that system for my Juve goals (Juve 5-0 Milan [1-0 Montero]), because I only have to do it once or twice week, but since there's so many other clips to be had, I really can't be buggered.

Sep 28, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Graham ] ++
    :wallbang: shite.

I've got that system for my Juve goals (Juve 5-0 Milan [1-0 Montero]), because I only have to do it once or twice week, but since there's so many other clips to be had, I really can't be buggered.
    sarcasm at its best :D

gray

Apr 22, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by ADP Timers ] ++
    I did that same exact move this past Friday at my indoor game. Good stuff.
    I bet it wasn't half as good as the way Dennis did it :p

Dan

Back & Quack
    Mar 9, 2004
    It is a classy goal, but who knows henrys goal against man u? where he chips it up and volleys it?

Togon

Nov 2, 2003
    This is my all time fav :eek:
    (by Negrete (mex) against bulgaria in WC 86 Mexico.)

sorry I couldnot upload couse its format (mp2) is not valid. :down:

Jan 7, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by nosubstitute959 ] ++
    I'm looking for this great goal by Bergkamp in the EPL against Newcastle (I think). With his back to the last defender he flicks the ball with his heel behind the defender one way, and goes around him to meet it the other way, takes the ball and slots to the left of the keeper.

Does anyone have this goal?

i might be able to find it. if there are no other options tell me, since i dont have it myself and its not just that goal. more like a collection of great goals.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)