Beppe Marotta and EuroMaxx press conference LIVE - 4pm CET/10am EST (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
We've become a younger squad and we love the Italian project. The budget is important, we are still competitive, Vidal wanted to leave and we did not hesitate one bit to sell him.
:tup:

Thanks. I fully agree with that.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
The strong teams, the best teams, the teams that plan well shouldnt need to make moves in the last days. We need 2 players and we need to get them ASAP. We have already done well.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
We've become a younger squad and we love the Italian project. The budget is important, we are still competitive, Vidal wanted to leave and we did not hesitate one bit to sell him.
What's with this Italian thing? I'm always in favour of having regional talent play for us, but why 'must' we be more Italian?

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
Funny though that as soon as a player expresses the desire to move we sell them immediately. It's like we wait in vain for them to leave.
Indeed.

No resistance whatsoever.But this was probably the right moment to sell him.I dont think he would've been as motivated as previous years.

Atleast this myth about 'Marotta not lying and always saying the truth' should stop imo.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
What's with this Italian thing? I'm always in favour of having regional talent play for us, but why 'must' we be more Italian?
He said we are proud not only buying italian players but buying from Italian teams and Serie A, referenced Pereyra and Dybala

Valentino

Don't forget that Vidal helped us for 4 seasons. He even has tattoos, and I think he will consider us his favourite club, and he is in my opinion a club legend.
You can easily remove tattoos these days, and tattoo bayern's logo.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Atleast this myth about 'Marotta not lying and always saying the truth' should stop imo.
Just playing devil's advocate here, but what are you talking about specifically? Selling our best players?

"We will not sell our best players, our top assets, unless the players themselves ask us to leave."

That's been clear for at least two years now.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
Promising press conference IMO.

I hope we go in for Sandro.

- - - Updated - - -

Ill post the english press conference translation here when it is up.

:tup:

- - - Updated - - -

Well done to all the translators as well
@Mark @AlexJuventino @King of Kings

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)