Beck back to Man U? (1 Viewer)

Asma

Doctor Asma
Oct 21, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Blandest ] ++

Most bullshit statement ive heard since I came here . How do you conclude that? His loyality to MU was never questionable, not by MU fans not by any fans. He didnt want to leave to join Real. Few players are as loyal to their nation and club than David Beckham. He's a model professional and a better human being than most so dont make such uneducated and retarded statements as this.
i was merely stating my opinion..no need to get all upset :)

Buy on AliExpress.com

Asma

Doctor Asma
Oct 21, 2003
MISS DUBAI,MISS DUBAI,MISS DUBAI,MISS DUABI
i am sick of repeating it to each and everyone of you people.If you dont know how to type it then just dont!!

OP
Rami

Rami

The Linuxologist
Dec 24, 2004
  • Thread Starter #24
    ++ [ originally posted by azzurri7 ] ++
    MISS CRISTINA DUBAI:

From where did you get this information about beck?? your statement is BS:)...
    Actually it is not information...Its OBSERVATION:p:p

1-MD stated that he is growing older...does that need any information...I think not!

2-MD stated that his level of playing is decreasing....that also is an observation...Beck is playing nowhere near what he used to play 2 years ago.

3-MD stated that he looks for money and fame...that is also an observation not information!! can you tell me y he chose RM over Barca?

Turdhead

Chickenegro no funny
    Jan 14, 2005
    ++ [ originally posted by Nicole ] ++

Not so completely right, United dont want him back, not just Fergie but the fans, what alot of people dont realize is when we sold him, Becks had already tried to organize him own more away to Barca, but in the end we sold him to Real. Becks is a great player, but he isnt a naturally gifted player, he needs to work hard non-stop and under Fergie he did that, at Real they are so scared of upsetting there galaticos that they dont say what needs to be said. In 1998 to 2001 Becks was the best player in the world, without doubt. But thats when the problems came in, so Becks back to United? Not a chance!
    I never mentioned Becks going back to MU.

OP
    Rami

Rami

The Linuxologist
    Dec 24, 2004
  • Thread Starter #32
    I don't know who is the brilliant dude that thought of playing him DM??

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)