Battlefield 3 (1 Viewer)

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
So many good games to buy, especially next month. I'm so going to buy this one though. It was released this week in the US and in Europe.

What ya'll think? Please discuss.

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP
Klin

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
  • Thread Starter #3
    Heard the beta was bad, but man those visuals and sound effects sound A+ ...
    Yeah, the sound effects really gave me goosebumps in the videos I saw. They really worked very well on that aspect.

Kasaki

Moggi's Assistant
    Jun 1, 2010
    Also the first person view looks totally bad ass. The guns look mad real, only hope the multilayer is as good. you on ps3?

OP
    Klin

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
    May 27, 2009
  • Thread Starter #5
    Multiplayer seems difficult until you'll learn the maps. Otherwise it seems good.

Yeah, Klinsmann17.

Kasaki

Moggi's Assistant
    Jun 1, 2010
    Cool, I'll be adding you soon, got my ps3 but never bought games lol ben putting it off. This and fifa 12 are my next purchases and elder scrolls

OP
    Klin

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
    May 27, 2009
  • Thread Starter #7
    Cool, I'll be adding you soon, got my ps3 but never bought games lol ben putting it off. This and fifa 12 are my next purchases and elder scrolls
    Hit me up on Fifa later then. Make sure to check out Uncharted too, bro.

Fint

Aug 13, 2010
    Nearly through with the single player campaign, very impressed so far and I'm not the biggest fan of FPS games. The level known as ''Going Hunting' has to be one of the coolest things I've played.

OP
    Klin

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
    May 27, 2009
  • Thread Starter #10
    Nearly through with the single player campaign, very impressed so far and I'm not the biggest fan of FPS games. The level known as ''Going Hunting' has to be one of the coolest things I've played.
    Seems awesome.

I think I'm tired of their TV commercials already.
    MW3 is going to be released in a few days. Can't expect anything less. :D

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
    I'm getting it on 360 on Tuesday. I promised a couple of friends of mine that I would pick it upon 360 instead of PS3

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
    Jul 11, 2011
    I thought no new games besides GTA V interested me until I saw videos of this, I'm 100% getting this on 360 soon. I was a big fan of BF2 on PC back in the day, like 4+ years ago.

The jet gameplay = :tuttosport:
    That mission where you launch off the carrier = :tuttosport: :tuttosport: :tuttosport: :tuttosport: :tuttosport: :tuttosport:

Bozi

The Bozman
    Administrator
    Oct 18, 2005
    I thought no new games besides GTA V interested me until I saw videos of this, I'm 100% getting this on 360 soon. I was a big fan of BF2 on PC back in the day, like 4+ years ago.

The jet gameplay = :tuttosport:
    That mission where you launch off the carrier = :tuttosport: :tuttosport: :tuttosport: :tuttosport: :tuttosport: :tuttosport:
    let me know when you do pick it up

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)