Barca fanboy debate (23 Viewers)

OP
X Æ A-12

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
  • Thread Starter #203
    I would have preferred an outbreak of a contagious deadly virus on the pitch but we can't always get we want.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
    Apr 2, 2007
    The football Barca played tonight was a decade ahead of time. There aren't many ways to stop them and I fear the complete defense approach is the only way to stop this football they play.

JCK

Biased
    JCK
    May 11, 2004
    I am not trying too hard at all, I admit Barcelona were steps ahead of Inter today but I can't tell if it were Barcelona that were that superior or Inter were actually inferior. Because to be honest, Inter didn't pull two passes in a row, they just gave the ball away to a team that loves holding the ball.

Osman

Koul Khara!
    Aug 30, 2002
    I was refering to Kyle who has had somewhat of a contest with himself to say the most vulgar and hateful venom possible, to the point its a parody hehe. Hence trying too hard, not coming off as a natural hatah :D

But regarding the game as you describe it, you are right.

Red

-------
    Nov 26, 2006
    I don't know if Inter were being toyed with or Inter themselves just didn't show up.
    Both.

The football Barca played tonight was a decade ahead of time. There aren't many ways to stop them and I fear the complete defense approach is the only way to stop this football they play.
    I agree.

Why don't teams man-mark Xavi?

There were times tonight you could see Inter's diamond midfield with Xavi standing by himself in the middle of it with space to recieve and pass the ball.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
    There were a few Liga teams that man marked Xavi this season. Some like Almeria did it extremely effectively and took Xavi out of the game.

Red

-------
    Nov 26, 2006
    There were a few Liga teams that man marked Xavi this season. Some like Almeria did it extremely effectively and took Xavi out of the game.
    I've seen it done a couple of times.

I just don't undertand why more teams don't do it.

If I was setting up a Juve team to play Barca, I'd have Poulsen marking Xavi as my starting point, then build the team from there.

OP
    X Æ A-12

X Æ A-12

Contributor
    Sep 4, 2006
  • Thread Starter #214
    I was refering to Kyle who has had somewhat of a contest with himself to say the most vulgar and hateful venom possible, to the point its a parody hehe. Hence trying too hard, not coming off as a natural hatah :D
    :oops: I guess I have been figured out

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 23)