Banned Users' List (3 Viewers)

/usr/bin

Excellent
Mar 6, 2005
Rami said:
But if Saudi was banned from this site, you will have to hack this site, and not the saudi firewall....;)
Oh, nono, my friend.. If the Saudi Firewall was banned, then I'd hack my way out of it, and, therefore, not be a part of the Saudi Firewall, and so, won't be banned.. ;)

Rami

The Linuxologist
Dec 24, 2004
Nawaf said:
Oh, nono, my friend.. If the Saudi Firewall was banned, then I'd hack my way out of it, and, therefore, not be a part of the Saudi Firewall, and so, won't be banned.. ;)
Hehe ok....can you find me a way out also in the case of banning....:D

/usr/bin

Excellent
Mar 6, 2005
Rami said:
Hehe ok....can you find me a way out also in the case of banning....:D
Well, depends.. if you're the one who gets us all banned in the first place, then it's gonna cost ya.. :D (..and it better be in Dinars, too! :pumpkin: )

Rami

The Linuxologist
Dec 24, 2004
OK then we will take our currency somewhere else where it is appreciated...we will see how ur currency will fare then:weee:

/usr/bin

Excellent
Mar 6, 2005
Rami said:
OK then we will take our currency somewhere else where it is appreciated...we will see how ur currency will fare then:weee:
Mate, the only place your people spend your money is at bars and hooker-hotels, admit it..! :D

slick1

Dec 4, 2005
Rami said:
And pulling that out won't harm the Bahraini economy?? It would be a major blow....:D

It would be devastating to the bahrani economy, There oil reserves are not that big, and the money that comes from saudi "investors" is huge . Not to forget the bridge and how much they make off that:agree:

May 30, 2004
Nawaf said:
Yes.. please don't leave us.. We've got plenty of hookers for you... Please? :frown:
wht are you talking about man all the hookers are here in dubai.. i always see cars with saudi kuwaiti number plates all over the area making wrong u turns and so... so if ur looking for hookers get in ur car and drive to dubai .. i ll take u for the grand tour

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)