Ban on talking?! (1 Viewer)

Stimpy

Dec 6, 2005
I have heard that there is an ban on talking for the players. They are not allowed talking to the press.
Only Capello talks over the team&games.

Is that also the reason why there are no more news on alessandrodelpiero.com ??

Buy on AliExpress.com

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Azzurri7 said:
As If this press-silence thing have helped the team to regain their form:howler:
True, if anything its helped them avoid the criticism which they most deserved to get. By hiding from the press wont solve the problems.. they need to get their hand out of their ass and actually show a little more determination.. although thatll be the day..:faq1:

tassard

Jul 30, 2004
G3n3 said:
Are the players playin badly in order to get capello sacked.? quite possible.. hmm..

I don't think that.Maybe they are not in the mood to play.If they wanted Capello to get sacked they would not play well from the start of the season.It's not logical to lose a championship on the last 5 matches only to kick a coach

Gene

Dec 10, 2005
tassard said:
I don't think that.Maybe they are not in the mood too play.If they wanted Capello to get sacked they would not play well from the start of the season.It's not logical to lose a championship on the last 5 matches only to kick a coach
haha..ya..just just kidding..

juve are low in confidence havin not beating the lower teams in the league..

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Jeeks said:
That's the most laughable thing Juventus did this season.
It's laughable, but I think the team is having some real internal conflicts that they do not want to air publicly. Because if they became public, it could be like the Adriano-Inter crap going on lately, but ten times worse. Could you imagine a microphone in front of Camo these days? And public mudslinging from within the club is bound to only distract the team even more.

So it's both laughable and indicative of some real internal problems, IMO.

Mr. Gol

Sep 15, 2004
It is clear that the team harmony has been really poor since we were eliminated against Arsenal in the CL and got three yellow cards to boot. But I don't have a clue on what's going internally.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)