Balls (1 Viewer)

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
My fav footballs are the Mitre Balls used in the EPL in the mid to late 90's.

Select also make great footballs (Juve used Select footballs when they were sponsored by Kappa).

3pac

Alex Del Mexico
May 7, 2004
++ [ originally posted by azzurri7 ] ++
Fevernova is cool
yea my favorite right now is the 2002 world cup ball, we got one before the final and its still my favorite. its so easy to control and great for touches/juggling

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Sir Sebastian ] ++

yea my favorite right now is the 2002 world cup ball, we got one before the final and its still my favorite. its so easy to control and great for touches/juggling
I got that ball around 2 years ago and i have to say that it's a bit disappointing for it's price tag. The ball is too slick and it loses its shape quickly for a premier ball.

Ignoring the price, it's a very good ball to use for a couple of months.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
I love the Adidas Gamarada that was used at the 2000 Olympics. It's not too soft like the Fevernova, but it kicks very sweetly and doesn't float too much.

3pac

Alex Del Mexico
May 7, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Majed ] ++

I got that ball around 2 years ago and i have to say that it's a bit disappointing for it's price tag. The ball is too slick and it loses its shape quickly for a premier ball.

Ignoring the price, it's a very good ball to use for a couple of months.
i didnt have to pay:D

3pac

Alex Del Mexico
May 7, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Majed ] ++

still, IMO, it's not the best ball.

It's just better advertized/marketed.

:frown: well i still like it

but i respect your opinion. one i dont like is the total 90 aerow

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
Yeah, that reminds me..

The Red Target looking nike ball I can handle (though it's annoying to watch... i can't imagine being a keeper.. i'd probibly get hypnotized looking at it)

However, the new yellow ball with the navy target is just ridiculous. Yellow/Orange balls are for snowing weather.

Even the WC ball is less "yellow."

bad.. baad nike.

3pac

Alex Del Mexico
May 7, 2004
im losing patience with nike. the last pair of nike boots i had were the silver total 90's, they were TERRIBLE. i had them 3 weeks and had to go out and buy predators (thank god i had a gift certificate to the soccer store)

i dont really like any of the nike balls either

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
im losing patience with nike. the last pair of nike boots i had were the silver total 90's, they were TERRIBLE. i had them 3 weeks and had to go out and buy predators (thank god i had a gift certificate to the soccer store)

i dont really like any of the nike balls either
The Geo Merlyn wasn't bad...

3pac

Alex Del Mexico
May 7, 2004
i dont know all the names of them, so i just looked it up

you mean that? i think ive played with it, but it might have been a replica. i guess it was alright

but i was mainly thinking about that awful nike scorpion ball, the shiny silver one. that was worse than kicking around a big grapefruit:D

gray

Apr 22, 2003

you mean that?
Yep, that's the one. I personally like that ball too

My friends got me a T90 Sphere for my birthday. It's actually quite a nice ball; I don't like them too hard (shut up Emma), but it can't float like a lot of the softer balls do

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)