Roberto Baggio (2 Viewers)

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
Back with a vengeance hee hee :D

===

Brescia 1-2 Piacenza: Hubner beats Roby Baggio

Serie A Week 2 - 15/9/02 (20.30)
Brescia 1 - 2 Piacenza
Bachini 67 (B), Montano 69 (P), Hubner 78 (P)

Stadio Rigamonti

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The opening game for these two teams could be considered an early relegation dogfight. Piacenza boss Andrea Agostinelli marks his Serie A debut with a tricky away win.
Igli Tare had the first real chance with one of his trademark headers and a splendid response from goalkeeper Matteo Guardalben. Roberto Baggio brought another save out of him soon after as the ball was palmed onto the near post.

At the dawn of the second half both sides had good chances through Jonathan Bachini and ex-Brescia hero Dario Hubner, but the goalkeepers were equal to them.

The deadlock was eventually broken when Brescia and Roberto Baggio finally strung together passes for some impressive approach play. Jonathan Bachini finished it off with an angled drive that slid into the far corner.

The lead lasted just 120 seconds before on-loan Parma player Johnnier Montano sprung the offside trap and dribbled round the goalkeeper to draw Piacenza level.

The match suddenly sparked into life for a fretful final 20 minutes. Marco Tramezzani's goalline clearance prevented Stephan Appiah from scoring for Brescia just before Hubner made his return to his old hunting ground a memorable experience.

The veteran hitman gathered the ball surrounded by three defenders, but spotted Pavel Srnicek off his line and curled a magnificent effort into the top corner.

Brescia laid siege in the final minutes but could do nothing to turn the result around.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Brescia: Srnicek; Martinez, Dainelli, Petruzzi; Bachini; Appiah, Matuzalem (Guana 81), Seric (Caputo 79); Jadid (Schopp 46); Baggio; Tare

Piacenza: Guardalben; Cristante, Lamacchi, Mangone; Gurenko (Tramezzani 55); Riccio, Maresca, Di Francesco, Tosto; Hubner (Marcolin 91), Montano (Boselli 82)

Ref: Ayroldi

MyMate

Sep 16, 2002
Brescia is not so good... the defence is bad and, the midfield so and so and Tare :yuck: ... Roby did a good match, but did not impress that much... Anycase is the first game... I trust him but I have a question 4 you guys: don't you think he lost too much weight???

MyMate

Sep 16, 2002
Of course! Gr8 like always!!!:extatic: But maybe not really in perfect condition... But its just the first game... I'm not worry about him!!! Just a bit about Brescia...

Darin

Sep 8, 2002
hey mate....... i finally downloaded the video believe it or not it took me jus 1 min n i was almost in tears while watchin it thinkin that this legend may retire

mate

Aug 28, 2002
Hi I came back with my name! I had some logging problems!
Roby I'm happy you finilly make it with the video! It's so nice!!!:thumb:
Robi Baggio 10, do you mean if I have the others Diadora AD? Yes I do. Do you want me to post them also? This picture is 4 you... even if I'm not a Milan fans...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)