Baggio Back?? (1 Viewer)

Rami

The Linuxologist
Dec 24, 2004
Roberto Baggio On Verge Of Boca Jrs. Move-Report
1/16/2005 5:49:00 PM
Argentine daily El Clarin is reporting that Boca Juniors are attempting to convince Italy legend Roberto Baggio to join them for the upcoming Clausura Championship.
“Anything can happen,” said Boca’s vicepresident Pedro Pompilio when asked to comment on the rumours.

Argentina can be considered Baggio’s second home as he owns a hacienda close to Buenos Aires.

Baggio officially quit the beautiful game at the end of last season.

Source: Goal.com

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That would be great to see him play one more time

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP
Rami

Rami

The Linuxologist
Dec 24, 2004
  • Thread Starter #3
    ya we all say that but Pedro Pompilio already answered to that:)

Maher

Juventuz addict
    Dec 16, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by zambrota19 ] ++
    Roberto Baggio On Verge Of Boca Jrs. Move-Report
    1/16/2005 5:49:00 PM
    Argentine daily El Clarin is reporting that Boca Juniors are attempting to convince Italy legend Roberto Baggio to join them for the upcoming Clausura Championship.
    “Anything can happen,” said Boca’s vicepresident Pedro Pompilio when asked to comment on the rumours.

Argentina can be considered Baggio’s second home as he owns a hacienda close to Buenos Aires.

Baggio officially quit the beautiful game at the end of last season.

Source: Goal.com

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That would be great to see him play one more time

Good rumour , baggio will come back to go to Argentina , why he will do that:D

mate

Aug 28, 2002
    Baggio loves Argentina and have a farm near Buenos Aires weare he always spend his holyday that's maybe why there are this rumors... But I think he will not come back cause he is waiting his tirth child and he said that this time he want to be a dad full time :)

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
    Jul 16, 2002
    No chance...

IF he ever came back, it would be to an easy league with a big payday, like Qatar or maybe Japan.

The Argentine league would not suit him at this stage of the game

- vOnAm -

Jul 22, 2004
    hey I see Baggio's name on the Tsunami Charity game, I'm not sure if its Roberto Baggio, but there's no club next to his name, so it must be. Atleast he's back for one game. (read in Goal.com)

Codino

The Rival
    Jul 21, 2002
    yeh hes playin a few celebrity matches this year. i think that is best. i wouldnt like him to start a career again. it finished... perfectly...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)