Azzurri7..:P (1 Viewer)

OP
Azzurri7

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
  • Thread Starter #2
    and btw with this title (Azzurri7:p) it's by mistake , i wanted to put it Zala goal !

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by azzurri7 ] ++
    and btw with this title (Azzurri7:p) it's by mistake , i wanted to put it Zala goal !
    Is that so?! :rolleyes:

Either:
    1. Somebody used your account and created this thread and wanted to post pictures of you as a joke.

2. You made this thread about pictures of yourself, realized that it was lame, then tried to change the title (without success). So you made up this title by mistake BS.

I don't mean to be a prick on your case, but why lie?!

Saphire_diablo

Feb 29, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by Majed ] ++

Either:
    1. Somebody used your account and created this thread and wanted to post pictures of you as a joke.

2. You made this thread about pictures of yourself, realized that it was lame, then tried to change the title (without success). So you made up this title by mistake BS.

:rofl:

OP
    Azzurri7

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
    Dec 16, 2003
  • Thread Starter #7
    ++ [ originally posted by Majed ] ++

Either:

# 1

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)