AZZURRI Fotos (7 Viewers)

gray

Apr 22, 2003
Totti annoys me every time I look at that picture. What a surprise that Totti and Vieri both have that "I'm bigger than the team" body language about them :irritate:

Sarah_old

Jul 30, 2002
Nice pictures! I'm loving 'em. Thanks for posting, MissSixty.

By the way, this picture reminds me:

"Out there... Take It. It's Yours!" [ala Brad Pitt]:LOL:

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Sarah ] ++
Nice pictures! I'm loving 'em. Thanks for posting, MissSixty.

By the way, this picture reminds me:

"Out there... Take It. It's Yours!" [ala Brad Pitt]:LOL:
Vieri looks a lot like Tony's friends Manny from 'Scarface' in that pic.

dpforever

Prediction Game Champ 2003 & 2005
Jan 12, 2002
With David Beckham having gone for the shaven look, Italy's Fransesco Totti is grabbing the new hairstyle headlines.

Totti touched down in Portugal with braids hanging down the back of his head, tied together with a blue, Italy-coloured band.

Stories coming out of Italy suggest that the player's girlfriend, TV showgirl Ilary Blasi, took care of the braiding before her beloved "Fransesco" left Rome.

Italy coach Giovanni Trapattoni said his star player's new look was 'very nice'. 'I would do the same myself but I don't have enough hair,' the 65-year old Trapattoni said.

--

--

gray

Apr 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by dpforever ] ++
With David Beckham having gone for the shaven look, Italy's Fransesco Totti is grabbing the new hairstyle headlines.....
See, this is why Italy always fail at major tournaments :rolleyes:

If they trained in the amount of time they spend gelling their hair in the locker rooms, I'm sure they'd win more tournaments :(

Ali

Conditioned
Contributor
Jul 15, 2002
++ [ originally posted by gray ] ++

See, this is why Italy always fail at major tournaments :rolleyes:

If they trained in the amount of time they spend gelling their hair in the locker rooms, I'm sure they'd win more tournaments :(
:LOL:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)