Atomic Winter mercato 2016 (39 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
Barcelona has issue with neymar and messi wage. There is report that barcelona has 11m euros deficit despite the win treble due to high salary.
Yeah, do link us.

I've always wondered why these Money League reports only report revenues and not anything else because revenue by itself doesn't tell you a whole lot.

- - - Updated - - -

Actually, I do know the answer to that. Not all clubs are publicly traded. Financial statements aren't available for the ones who aren't.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
Khaled Al Nouss ‏@KhaledAlNouss
Marotta: "We failed to sign Verratti, years ago. Now we're focusing more on the young Italians, we've 7 days to get another player." GdS

I'm guessing its that Lapadula guy

petersmit

Mar 14, 2006
I doubt it. He is just milking wages, which is great for us.

I can see Madrid getting Lewandowski though... Especially with the ban and the unknown future of Benzema.

PS: Would anyone go for Memphis Depay if he is available next summer? How much?
I'd rather get motta back and offer him 5M a year... Fuck depay.
.overrated piece of shit

Epic

Jan 7, 2013
Khaled Al Nouss ‏@KhaledAlNouss
Marotta: "We failed to sign Verratti, years ago. Now we're focusing more on the young Italians, we've 7 days to get another player." GdS

I'm guessing its that Lapadula guy
Considering how we are now spending well over 10m (with bonuses) on young Italians (Sturaro, Mandragora), it seems like Marotta has learned a lesson from the Verratti saga. If I remember correctly, Verratti was very close, but we were not willing to offer more than 2-4m for him. Then came PSG with a 12m offer. Unfortunately in Italian football, talents like Verratti are rather hard to find.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 35)