Atomic Winter mercato 2016 (24 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
Why do you keep mentioning him when we know it's impossible to get him from Torino ?

We should be closely following Darmian's situation at United.I don't think he'll stay there for long.
I didn't say most likely, but it should not be impossible to get a Torino player if you bid high enough.
It's not a matter of Torino not wanting to sell to us. We're competing for different objectives, and they'll sell to the highest bidder.

Problem is clubs outside of Serie A began to take notice of Bruno Peres. It always takes them a year or two to notice a decent Serie A player, but when they do, price escalates, and when teams like Bayern and Barca are interested, we're not likely to win the bidding war nor can we offer (financially or in sporting terms) what they can.

Barca rumor is prolly bogus, but Bayern link might be true. It's rumored that Ancelotti likes and wants the player. He obviously follows and knows the league and would identify and sign good players from Serie A like he did with PSG.

Not sure we need to spend on Bruno Peres though. Licht is an alright WB, but he's good as a FB, and next season we should be playing 43X more often. Signing someone younger, cheaper with great potential who can start for us in a couple of seasons would be better. I like the Pereira rumors. Saw a 17 yo Pereira impressing with Samp at the start of the season.

PowerNedved

Mar 21, 2014
I don't see much difference btw Bruno Peres and Cuadrado, they're both fast and good dribblers, but lack defensive skills and tactical awareness.
How is that colombian kid Tello doing? He's on primavera I think

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
And him Cuadrado aren't alike besides quick and dribblers. Peres runs off the ball alot and in channels /combinations, while Cuadrado makes the game a complete dead stop and makes it all about him.

Nostradamus

Dec 12, 2012
If you get Darmian where will Lahm play then?
Lahm is not getting younger and prob ll finish his career 2018, so its time to look for a replacement slowly, as Rafinha 30+ too. They could easily wait for another year to buy a RB, but the continued rumours and some statements of Sammer makes it likely that Bayern r going to buy a RB. I very much doubt, that Darmian is an option though. He is not good enough and I think Bayern didnt want him last season and that hasnt changed.

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
Don't know, never been too impressed with Peres.

He'd be fine I guess as a temporary Licht replacement, and tbh I don't remember being too impressed with Licht when he was at Lazio either.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
Don't know, never been too impressed with Peres.

He'd be fine I guess as a temporary Licht replacement, and tbh I don't remember being too impressed with Licht when he was at Lazio either.
The Licht and Kolarov pairing was the shit back then here. :D

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
If we sell Caceres to Roma that would be the stupidest move ever by Marrotta. Give that man a new deal.
I mean...Anelka? :D

- - - Updated - - -

And him Cuadrado aren't alike besides quick and dribblers. Peres runs off the ball alot and in channels /combinations, while Cuadrado makes the game a complete dead stop and makes it all about him.
Have you noticed Cuadrado is playing less? I'm starting to think we might not take up that option on him at the end of the season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 20)