Atomic Winter mercato 2016 (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Chester says that he isnt ready for Juve. So sure we can sign him but i doubt he'd want to go on loan.

- - - Updated - - -

Also what is he, a regista? Or a regular cm?
He isn't fully developed yet, and inconsistent, as Chester said, but still a teen. But kid has huge upside to his talents and yeah nice regista skillset. Watch any clip with him, and however selective or misleading they can be you can't escape the impressive level of skill shown. What you see is a clever Verratti type player who shoots rockets basically.

Not ready now or not is not as relevant as how big he can become as a player if you develop him. He just oozes one of those rare players who got it. First impressions linger long with me, and with him it was bossing Arsenal midfield in CL as a frigging 16 year old.

Jul 20, 2012
He isn't fully developed yet, and inconsistent, as Chester said, but still a teen. But kid has huge upside to his talents and yeah nice regista skillset. Watch any clip with him, and however selective or misleading they can be you can't escape the impressive level of skill shown. What you see is a clever Verratti type player who shoots rockets basically.

Not ready now or not is not as relevant as how big he can become as a player if you develop him. He just oozes one of those rare players who got it. First impressions linger long with me, and with him it was bossing Arsenal midfield in CL as a frigging 16 year old.

:tup: im loving all these links to these impressive players, and i just watchdd a scoutnation video of him and his passing range is very good. Ill watch morw lol

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
According to Rai, Juventus have signed Internacional left-back Rogerio (18).
@Mark

Pereira is being linked to us again, any concrete stuff on him?
We secured two young CMs, and now, we might secure two young FBs this mercato. Loving it.

What will our best U21 XI look like if we sign them?

Why another cm though? We just got mandragora
Also what is he, a regista? Or a regular cm?
Big talent and potential like Osman said. Has been one of the first mentioned names not just in U18 talent lists but also in U21 ones I believe for the past couple of years. Widely regarded as the most talented U21 regista.

Regista and B2B. Can also play as AM, but that's a secondary role.

why does everyone mock Draxler now? Is he having $#@! season?
I wanted him for 20-something million in summer but was glad we didn't spend 30+ M on him. And glad now for not signing him for 20-something.

Draxler made the right choice for himself. A club of Wolfsburg's level is right for him at this stage of his career. That was the right next step.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
Juventus will meet with Sampdoria tomorrow to try to close the deal for Bonazzoli, Inter have a 30% future sale, according to Sky.

How good is he ?

Does it mean Zaza leaving ?

- - - Updated - - -

edit : just realized he's only 18.

MY BAD

JuveID

Allegri and Beppe Mania
Feb 5, 2015
Juventus will meet with Sampdoria tomorrow to try to close the deal for Bonazzoli, Inter have a 30% future sale, according to Sky.

How good is he ?

Last time i saw him, he played well. Good free kick taker. Looking comfortable with the ball.
I do not think that means zaza will leave.
As we ussually do, we will keep in loan on sampdoria.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007

How good is he ?

- - - Updated - - -

MY BAD
Along with Cerri he's the best Italian CF prospect, maybe the best.

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006

How good is he ?

- - - Updated - - -

MY BAD
Apparently we can only get him if Inter doesn't want to excercise their 9mln buy back option.

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
Maybe we're enticing Inter to pony up and spend 9m on a player worth less. :beppe:

Like how we raised Iturbe's price for Roma and made them spend around 30m on him. :lol:

Kidding about Bonazzoli, but that'd be hilarious.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Along with Cerri he's the best Italian CF prospect, maybe the best.
Wow really ? Nice

I do not think inter has 9 million to exercise the option. They even have big problem because of obligation to buy jovetic.
LOL, ever better :D

- - - Updated - - -

Last time i saw him, he played well. Good free kick taker. Looking comfortable with the ball.
I do not think that means zaza will leave.
As we ussually do, we will keep in loan on sampdoria.
what kind of player is he

catch22

Aug 23, 2015

How good is he ?

- - - Updated - - -

MY BAD
He was a super hyped player at primavera level, but hasn't done anything since being at Samp. I know Inter fans had very high hopes for him. He was top scorer at the Viareggio tournament last season

TheTruth

Aug 24, 2015
JUVENTUS REJECT LIVERPOOL'S MORATA BID

" Juventus have turned down a €60m offer from Liverpool for striker Alvaro Morata, according to reports in Gazzetta dello Sport.

However, the Italian sports daily also says the Serie A champions could decide to sell the Spain international this summer and use the money from his exit to lure PSG forward Edinson Cavani to Turin.

And it is also believed that Spurs have enquired about the player's availability. "

Media getting desperate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)