Atomic Winter mercato 2016 (38 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
He is lightweight. A diminutive guy. But that's not such a bad thing from a creative AM force if peers are any guide.

Solid, creative player who contributes much offensively (little defensively: an expected flaw) with a lot of upside in his development as well.

Buy on AliExpress.com

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
He is lightweight. A diminutive guy. But that's not such a bad thing from a creative AM force if peers are any guide.

Solid, creative player who contributes much offensively (little defensively: an expected flaw) with a lot of upside in his development as well.
For a small guy, he's actually quiet decent defensively. He's always willing to help out defensively and often sticks in and slides (successfully).

I'm not sure if we should splash 22+ on someone who doesn't provide more guarantees. But Paractici and our scouts have a good track record and might be betting on his potential (if the rumors are true). Then again, we do need someone who can offer more right away in an important role next season. He isn't going to go from someone who starts only half the time with Monaco to a bona fide AM we can rely on full time next season.

But lets wait and see if these rumors are the usual BS or if there's some substance behind them. My guess is it's the former.

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
It's clearly bs news

The same Monaco sold Martial for like €80m.

They obviously would be holding out for EPL money.That's the most realistic scenario.

TheTruth

Aug 24, 2015
Watched some highlights of Bernardo Silva. One of the comments said "rich man's Yossi Benayoun", which I thought was fair. I don't see us spending 30m in January though. But he's young, and if Marotta really wants him, he might try to get him now so we avoid all the competition when summer arrives. But again, I highly doubt it.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
It's not really something that you can moderate, is it. Would be strange and fascist to have a rule stating you can't talk about rumors from this or that site. :D
Well, the thing is that we've had some overzealos people posting all they find, and not think wether its truthworthy.
Then you got alot of rather naive people who'll believe anything and pick that up and spread it

Then you get posters who see people say this and take it for true

And before you know it, fuck that pennypinching Marotta for not getting Suarez from Liverpool(2013) to convince Van Persie to join juventus. (yes that was actually something sportmercatoweb said)

- - - Updated - - -

There are reports Juventus offered €22m for Bernardo Silva, but Monaco want €30m.

The Bianconeri confirmed they are looking for a creative player who can link midfield and attack, with Bernardo Silva one of the candidates.

He also plays on the right wing, so could be used in a 3-5-2 or a 4-3-3 formation.

According to Sphera Sports, Juve made an offer worth €22m for the 21-year-old Portuguese international.

However, Monaco are holding out for closer to €30m.

It would be double what Monaco paid to sign him from Benfica a year ago.

Bernardo Silva has scored three goals and provided two assists in 29 competitive games this season.

I don't care how reliable the source is fap fap fap fap fap fap fap FAAAAP

get it done !
How good is he ?

30 mil for an international creative 21 y/o seems...low'ish

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 35)