Atomic Winter mercato 2016 (10 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Juve swoop for Pedro Pereira
By Football Italia staff

Juventus are reportedly close to signing 17-year-old Pedro Pereira from Sampdoria, beating Leicester City.

The right-back will turn 18 in three weeks and has already made a name for himself at Samp, becoming the youngest player to provide an assist in Europe’s top five Leagues this season.

The Portuguese talent grew up at the Benfica youth academy and Samp paid €190,000 for him in July 2015.

His price-tag has already sky-rocketed and it was reported Sampdoria asked Leicester City for €10m.

Today La Gazzetta dello Sport claims Juventus are on the verge of securing a deal for Pedro Pereira, though he wouldn’t arrive in Turin this season.

He is right-footed and can also play on the left flank.

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
I think De Silvestri got his spot back. Haven't seen him feature lately with them.

Latest rumours are that the 30m for Gundogan is BS. We may want to spend that but Dortmund would want 45m+. They like Lemina.
Links to Fellaini.
Interest in Fabregas but wages too high.
Allegri would want Lucas Biglia but the rapport with lazio is non-existent.
Saponara and Berardi could play for us next year.
Still following Zivkovic. Freebie. Same with Dembele of Fulham.
In Monaca for El Sha they say but I think we're looking at B. Silva too. There's also Moutinho.
nipples want Hector Herrera. His agent will be in Italy. we could check that situation out also.

CrimsonianKing

The end of Jihadism
Jan 16, 2013
Juve swoop for Pedro Pereira
By Football Italia staff

Juventus are reportedly close to signing 17-year-old Pedro Pereira from Sampdoria, beating Leicester City.

The right-back will turn 18 in three weeks and has already made a name for himself at Samp, becoming the youngest player to provide an assist in Europe’s top five Leagues this season.

The Portuguese talent grew up at the Benfica youth academy and Samp paid €190,000 for him in July 2015.

His price-tag has already sky-rocketed and it was reported Sampdoria asked Leicester City for €10m.

Today La Gazzetta dello Sport claims Juventus are on the verge of securing a deal for Pedro Pereira, though he wouldn’t arrive in Turin this season.

He is right-footed and can also play on the left flank.
Don't know him but Pereira with i > Pereyra ghetto name

ADP1897

Apr 17, 2014
I think De Silvestri got his spot back. Haven't seen him feature lately with them.

Latest rumours are that the 30m for Gundogan is BS. We may want to spend that but Dortmund would want 45m+. They like Lemina.
Links to Fellaini.
Interest in Fabregas but wages too high.
Allegri would want Lucas Biglia but the rapport with lazio is non-existent.
Saponara and Berardi could play for us next year.
Still following Zivkovic. Freebie. Same with Dembele of Fulham.
In Monaca for El Sha they say but I think we're looking at B. Silva too. There's also Moutinho.
nipples want Hector Herrera. His agent will be in Italy. we could check that situation out also.
:tup:
informative as usual.
Do you ever get a break:D

Dont we also linked with sime v. for rb?
Gundogan, Fabregas a bit difficult. Lemina okay-ish. Biglia is great. Fellaini meh.

Just bring us zivkovic and sime pls. Balkan Juve.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)